0%
0 0%
3 Dirty sock
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.14 The Convention Conundrum
(02-04-2014, 05:29 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: THEY ARE SERIOUSLY DOING 3 MORE SEASONS? Look what they did to me. 3 more seasons of a show I used to like and I'm not happy. Confused

I feel the same way. I was JUST as shocked to hear about that, I honestly don't know what else they could possibly give for another three more fucking seasons, can you imagine just how much more damage is going to come upon Sheldon and possibly even Penny?! Amy and Leonard are going to be more spoiled than ever (mostly Amy of course). I can't even imagine how dull and uneventful the subplots are going to be. The only things I could think of them doing is bringing in more guest stars during filler episodes, one or two more break ups that will only last for an episode or even less than that, family get togethers with either the Coopers/Hofstaders/Fowlers, Raj finally getting a girl and maybe even screwing things up with her in the end, a speech with either Lenny or Shamy about how much they 'love and care for each other' which leads it all up to the awaited Shamy bedroom scene and possibly even a legit proposal from Penny. I doubt they'd care enough to give her a good career or having Sheldon win his Nobel prize. Angry
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Wisp
(02-04-2014, 05:45 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: I feel the same way. I was JUST as shocked to hear about that, I honestly don't know what else they could possibly give for another three more fucking seasons, can you imagine just how much more damage is going to come upon Sheldon and possibly even Penny?! Amy and Leonard are going to be more spoiled than ever (mostly Amy of course). I can't even imagine how dull and uneventful the subplots are going to be. The only things I could think of them doing is bringing in more guest stars during filler episodes, one or two more break ups that will only last for an episode or even less than that, family get togethers with either the Coopers/Hofstaders/Fowlers, Raj finally getting a girl and maybe even screwing things up with her in the end, a speech with either Lenny or Shamy about how much they 'love and care for each other' which leads it all up to the awaited Shamy bedroom scene and possibly even a legit proposal from Penny. I doubt they'd care enough to give her a good career or having Sheldon win his Nobel prize. Angry

It gives me hope that there are three seasons. I'm hoping the canon fluff will eventually start to niggle and annoy the writers, until they have a massive flip out and bring back the old uber-smart Sheldon and heroine Penny friendship/rivalry. Even if shenny isn't endgame that will be enough.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
(02-04-2014, 06:05 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: It gives me hope that there are three seasons. I'm hoping the canon fluff will eventually start to niggle and annoy the writers, until they have a massive flip out and bring back the old uber-smart Sheldon and heroine Penny friendship/rivalry. Even if shenny isn't endgame that will be enough.

If you ask me, any repairing of the show would be some sort of voodoo. I sincerely hope something happens to Amy or Sheldon, causing some massive rift that obliterates the group dynamic they have now, and after the fuss has died down, Amy is written out of the show and Sheldon gets a wakeup call and decides to get his job and mind back on track.

*sigh* wishful thinking...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-04-2014, 06:05 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: It gives me hope that there are three seasons. I'm hoping the canon fluff will eventually start to niggle and annoy the writers, until they have a massive flip out and bring back the old uber-smart Sheldon and heroine Penny friendship/rivalry. Even if shenny isn't endgame that will be enough.

That or someone in the main cast demands for another raise and if they don't get it and or are getting frustrated and annoyed with their characters just call a day and leave the show but that seems a bit unlikely. Even though people simply watch out of habit or leave the show on as background noise I would like for there to be a chance of fans just getting tired of it and no longer bothering to change the channel to TBS since nothing is ever legit during every new episode. Maybe even have NEW shows as competition for them.

I personally wouldn't want Shenny to be endgame just back to the way they were during the earlier seasons, that's it. Okay maybe a little closer than they were before, they're the best of friends yet there's a discreet potential for romance underneath it all at the same time you know? I mean do you see the way they handle the canon relationships in this show?! Just HORRIBLE. Whether its intentional or not I KNOW the writers would damage them as a couple and I don't want to see that come to life on screen it'd be too painful especially if they break up and go back to their old relationships. UGH the torture! The Shamy's would be having a field day gloating on about how they would 'never work as lovers'. If they ever decide to give our ship a chance I DON'T want it to be half-assed. That's all.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Wisp
(02-04-2014, 06:34 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: That or someone in the main cast demands for another raise and if they don't get it and or are getting frustrated and annoyed with their characters just call a day and leave the show but that seems a bit unlikely. Even though people simply watch out of habit or leave the show on as background noise I would like for there to be a chance of fans just getting tired of it and no longer bothering to change the channel to TBS since nothing is ever legit during every new episode. Maybe even have NEW shows as competition for them.

I personally wouldn't want Shenny to be endgame just back to the way they were during the earlier seasons, that's it. Okay maybe a little closer than they were before, they're the best of friends yet there's a discreet potential for romance underneath it all at the same time you know? I mean do you see the way they handle the canon relationships in this show?! Just HORRIBLE. Whether its intentional or not I KNOW the writers would damage them as a couple and I don't want to see that come to life on screen it'd be too painful especially if they break up and go back to their old relationships. UGH the torture! The Shamy's would be having a field day gloating on about how they would 'never work as lovers'. If they ever decide to give our ship a chance I DON'T want it to be half-assed. That's all.

Exactly. I see no conceivable way for the writers to fix the show. They're not clever enough to DEVELOP, then change. All they seem to be capable of is straight-up out of nowhere character schizophrenia. I do not trust them with any concept now. I just know they would fuck up Shenny. (Not that I'm a particular supporter of the ROMANTIC Sheldon/Penny, but I wouldn't say no either. If the writers knew what they were doing. But they don't.)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi