2 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 12.01 The Conjugal Configuration (or some such shite)
(09-22-2018, 09:51 PM)Ratman77 Wrote: That the writers gave Leonard(!) the line: "Sometimes opposites attract" is really really really

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 11d-3.jpg]

[Image: opposite_charges_attract_hg_clr.gif]

I love this post ...

I thought exactly the same thing. Its a SHENNY LINE. Real opposites are SHENNY... Leonard is just ....erugh!!! Puke
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Ratman77
I just tried to watch the first episode of the season 12 and ended up fast forwarding through the most of it (all the Shamy scenes in particular). It is just me or have they reached the previously unseen levels of meh?
The following 1 user Likes Shelatte's post:
  • Ratman77
Also, I may misremember it and I’m not interested enough to check, but I thought in earlier seasons it was said Amy’s father was not in the picture and her mother had no interest in him beyond having a child, so how come ghey are mariied and living together?
The following 2 users Like Shelatte's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
(10-14-2018, 02:27 PM)Shelatte Wrote: I just tried to watch the first episode of the season 12 and ended up fast forwarding through the most of it (all the Shamy scenes in particular). It is just me or have they reached the previously unseen levels of meh?

Absolutely, it’s very flat now. Don’t see how even the Shamys get much out of the show now. The big romantic declaration of Sheldon was delivered in such a tired way by Jim.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
(10-14-2018, 02:31 PM)IShelatte Wrote: Also, I may misremember it and I’m not interested enough to check, but I thought in earlier seasons it was said Amy’s father was not in the picture and her mother had no interest in him beyond having a child, so how come ghey are mariied and living together?

They should have kept the original actress and not got in someone famous. Thought replacing Amy’s original mother was a bit cheap. Don’t remember a thing about her father. There’s nothing in the writing which is interesting enough to be memorable now. Hen peaked Dad, loud Mother. So very obvious! They couldnt even be bothered to use their imagination with their new favourite character, Amy. She could have had really bizarre parents, like eco warriors or something which gave us some inklings into why she’s so weird. Instead it’s just a crazy protective mom but it’s not that colourful or exciting. They really don’t know how to be original anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77