0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.03 The Procreation Calculation
Airs October 4th.

"Life gets complicated when Stuart starts bringing his new girlfriend home; Penny and Leonard talk about starting a family; Koothrappali explores an arranged marriage."

Yikes!! Amy breast feeding anything is enough to cause a 'yikes' for me.

"HOW ARE YOU TWO MARRIED???"

(09-30-2018, 12:43 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Airs October 4th.

"Life gets complicated when Stuart starts bringing his new girlfriend home; Penny and Leonard talk about starting a family; Koothrappali explores an arranged marriage."

Yikes!! Amy breast feeding anything is enough to cause a 'yikes' for me.

"HOW ARE YOU TWO MARRIED???"

Amy breastfeeding:  Puke Puke Puke brainbleach 

Honestly, I /wish/ I could brain bleach Amy out of my head. Generally, I don't like to label an individual character and/or actress/actor as the cause of a show going downhill, but Amy/Bialik made it go down...hard.

Howard, they're married due to the force of the producers/writing team desperately shoving/holding them together. Of course they'd have vastly different views...but sadly I doubt it'd last long knowing the producers.

Funny how Raj was all against his parents deciding things for him in the beginning, but now he's all for it... It's a bit sad and plenty degrading to the character.

As for Stuart, I hope it works out for him, I kinda really do.
The following 1 user Likes Nostalgia's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Hell in a handbasket I liked this episode!! The fact Penny that doesn't want kids makes the show a whole lot more relatable. Totally get where she's coming from and the scorn she was subjected to by the others, is familiar. That’s how a lot of people behave when a woman makes that choice. Like they have a right to shoot her down. Loved the way Penny stood up for herself and she sounded resolute.

Sheldon and Amy are so friggin boring, the writers try way to hard to try and make them ‘speak the same language’. Howard and Bernadette are just not that special. And although Leonard is not my pick the pack, I thought this development gave them something interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
I couldn't believe the "breastfeeding each other's babies" thing. I believe Amy is looking at making Penny her kid's wet nurse. Penny, for her own sanity and self-respect, needs to move away, far away. Whether or not she take Leonard with her is optional.
Yup we saw the re-emergence of Creepy Amy. With the shouting and the overly invasive intimacy. As well as that breast feeding comment she also said that she hoped they could massage coconut oil into each others perineums.  Shock
(10-09-2018, 01:52 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Hell in a handbasket I liked this episode!! The fact Penny that doesn't want kids makes the show a whole lot more relatable. Totally get where she's coming from and the scorn she was subjected to by the others, is familiar. That’s how a lot of people behave when a woman makes that choice. Like they have a right to shoot her down. Loved the way Penny stood up for herself and she sounded resolute.

Sheldon and Amy are so friggin boring, the writers try way to hard to try and make them ‘speak the same language’. Howard and Bernadette are just not that special. And although Leonard is not my pick the pack, I thought this development gave them something interesting.

We all know TBBT will make her change her mind or get her pregnant through a broken condom(If Leonard is even using such) or something.

(10-09-2018, 02:53 AM)devilbk Wrote: I couldn't believe the "breastfeeding each other's babies" thing. I believe Amy is looking at making Penny her kid's wet nurse. Penny, for her own sanity and self-respect, needs to move away, far away. Whether or not she take Leonard with her is optional.

(10-10-2018, 08:12 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Yup we saw the re-emergence of Creepy Amy. With the shouting and the overly invasive intimacy. As well as that breast feeding comment she also said that she hoped they could massage coconut oil into each others perineums.  Shock

Ew, ew, ewwwwww. Like, holy @#$%. How can the writers write these kind of things and Mayim say them with a straight face?! How can the fans accept this too?! Also the breastfeeding comment kind of sounds like if Penny doesn't have a kid that Amy wants to shove the kid on Penny like a nursemaid almost. RUN AWAY PENNY!!
Judging by the clips, Penny also became part of Amy's manipulative life plan.
Getting pregnant together, breastfeeding each others babies, their kids must be friends together, massaging their intimates together,...

When Amy is all angry and upset about Penny not wanting children, Penny should remember the seven magic words:
- Shut up
- I don't care
- Effk you

It's like Amy now controls Penny's life as well. She's nice when the test subject cooperates, but very angry when things don't go her way. Penny should kick her out of of her apartment for such behavior, who the f does Amy think she is?
(10-12-2018, 12:51 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Judging by the clips, Penny also became part of Amy's manipulative life plan.
Getting pregnant together, breastfeeding each others babies, their kids must be friends together, massaging their intimates together,...

When Amy is all angry and upset about Penny not wanting children, Penny should remember the seven magic words:
- Shut up
- I don't care
- Effk you

It's like Amy now controls Penny's life as well. She's nice when the test subject cooperates, but very angry when things don't go her way. Penny should kick her out of of her apartment for such behavior, who the f does Amy think she is?

Exactly!!!! Amy is a complete A-hole!! Leonard had a reason to be upset because apparently and incredibly Lenny had never discussed children (how the hell are these two together???) but Amy makes remarks that would send most of us running for the hills, yet Miraculously Penny somehow expresses only support and love to this woman. Something Amy hasn’t earned. I can’t think of anything that Amy has done to deserve the title ‘bestie’. Amy is a creepy leech.
I found it interesting that in The Tam Turbulence, when Penny and Bernadette check out Raj's arranged fiance, IT'S JUST THE TWO OF THEM AND NOT AMY. Amy wasn't invited and seems to not be concerned with anything that doesn't affect her directly. That's Amy.
(10-09-2018, 01:52 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Hell in a handbasket I liked this episode!! The fact Penny that doesn't want kids makes the show a whole lot more relatable. Totally get where she's coming from and the scorn she was subjected to by the others, is familiar. That’s how a lot of people behave when a woman makes that choice. Like they have a right to shoot her down. Loved the way Penny stood up for herself and she sounded resolute.
I haven’t watched the episode yet, but this is indeed very familiar. There is also the belief that some women may say they don’t want children, but they will totally change their mind once they are pregnant and become perfect mothers. I hope the writers don’t go this way, especially sincethey alrwafy did this with Bernadette - she also started out not wanting kids.