What fresh hell is this? (Season 12)
(08-25-2018, 08:38 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: I also hope, for a kind of "awakening"-episode.

All is till possible.

And if there will be not one like it, than I hope that there will be a scene where Penny and Sheldon confess that they were in love with each other, but both have never dared to come and so it come out that Amy and Leonard were the second choice.

At the end they share a (real not dream) kiss by which no one makes the first step, but both at the same time bend to each other and share their lips with each other.

I think the audience would explode.

Shamy heads would explode too.  I would make it all worthwhile.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Nostalgia
(08-31-2018, 08:39 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: Shamy heads would explode too.  I would make it all worthwhile.

There will be much wailing and but do the writers have to stones? I doubt it. And they inexplicably love Shamy. It’s one of the worlds great mysteries.  Big Grin Maybe in ten years we will get a confession that they secretly considered Shenny but didn’t have the heart to tell Galecki.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Ratman77
(08-31-2018, 11:43 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There will be much wailing and but do the writers have to stones? I doubt it. And they inexplicably love Shamy. It’s one of the worlds great mysteries.  Big Grin Maybe in ten years we will get a confession that they secretly considered Shenny but didn’t have the heart to tell Galecki.

I doubt it. Maybe if Galecki died and wasn't around to do his whiny Leonard voice maybe, lol. But on the whole, I doubt it, considering how badly they keep messing up simple jokes and the storylines and simply writing a "real" relationship(You'd almost think none of them have ever been on dates/in a relationship/married themselves!). I don't get the Shamy love. At /best/, I could see them as friendly colleagues, not a husband/wife duo. I'd infinitely prefer them to simply be strangers who've never met though.
The following 1 user Likes Nostalgia's post:
  • Ratman77
(08-31-2018, 04:27 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: That gif is perfect but I don’t know what episode or even season it’s from. Used to know even line of every episode. I was obsessed. Wish I still felt the same way. Miss feeling that excited about BBT.

Found it, S10E13. Leonard whines about how boring his relationship became. How there's no more passion in Lenny. He had a fight with Penny and she went to a spa with Amy.
I do like this scene, Sheldon acts like a wise psychologist to Leonard. His pose on his spot, how he listens to Leonard.
I think we all feel the same way

(09-01-2018, 02:05 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Found it, S10E13. Leonard whines about how boring his relationship became. How there's no more passion in Lenny. He had a fight with Penny and she went to a spa with Amy.
I do like this scene, Sheldon acts like a wise psychologist to Leonard. His pose on his spot, how he listens to Leonard.
I think we all feel the same way

Yeah I don't mind that gag. Never saw that episode, will check it out. You can see why the show needs Sheldon.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
(09-01-2018, 02:05 AM)CTR69 Wrote: How there's no more passion in Lenny.

*Rolls eyes* Like there ever was in the first place Leonard/Producers/Writing team? *Rolls eyes* The only kind of "passion" I could ever think of in that "relationship" was Leonard's passion for getting into Penny's pants by any means possible.
  • Ratman77
So far, so boring! We don’t have a taping report for 12.03 but don’t expect much to happen in S12. They seem to be cementing the canon relationships and all we see on the fansite are requests for a pregnant Penny. It’s all very domestic now. There are no movers and shakers so I personally do not expect anything “EPIC” as Holland promised from this last season. They can’t write Shenny scenes with any conviction because they have had to alter the focus of the show so drastically to satisfy a small group of vocal fans. And it seems the new show runner is a pretty big canon shipper.
Holland probably believes "EPIC" to be Lenny and Shamy having kids most likely and Raj being married at last. Which isn't actually epic in any way, considering we all knew that's how Lorre, Prady, the writers, and the Canon/Lenny&Shamy fans want things to go, practically from the start. That's just confirming what we'd all know.

And of course the new show runner is a Canon/Lenny&Shamy shipper. No way are they going to let someone new come in and upset their badly built house of cards for all of the relationships in that show, but primarily to not ruin the promised Lenny/Shenny "happy ending".

God, I hope (futilely) that the pregnancy stuff never occurs, because A) I don't wanna see it, for either couple, and B) it'd be a nice call back to Sheldon's comment on Lenny in season one about their potential kids(Which is why I don't think it's going to not happen, since everyone on that show seems to be all "Fuck everything from Season 1-3!").
  • Ratman77
Sorry, sorry, sorry, but also here I only can repeat myself.

At the genre of the adventure-movie there is the principle "the way is the goal", the ending is not so important. At a TV-show the stimulus is the question "how will it end"?

When the producers made the statement that the canon-pairs will be the endgame I thought "really?", because -for me- they killed the whole tension and surprise-possibillities, so that I had the oppinion/hope that they will change it because they ruin, with this, thier own concept.

Instead they hold on it, made so whole seasons so unnecessary like "Star Wars: Episode I-III" and made this great show to pure mainstream-crap.

Tere is a paralell to a once great cinema-series. "The Terminator". The first movie was a B-movie and an cinematic experiment. The second one had a much bigger budge, but Cameron managed it to keep -despite the effects- this B-charm as his special mark. Since the third movie (which the meaning of the two first movies erased with one line), without Cameron, the series became a ordinary mainstream- SF-action show without heart and soul. Only full with  ingredients, many people obviously expect.

The same it is at "TBBT". An TV-experiment with an original concept and good characters became an ordinary realitionship-dud Puke with topics and "problems" which are known from so many other shows.

If at the end not a surprise or a turn comes after all, (I hope it still) it will be a lame check-off oft the points which are not worked off.

How "Tuesday" wrote it will be eventually a lame, boring and (regarding seasonI-III) shameful season and ending.

"...anything “EPIC” as Holland promised from this last season"

[Image: tumblr_om9mxxiAbU1u8cpy7o1_400.gif]