2 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 12.01 The Conjugal Configuration (or some such shite)
[Image: Screen%2BShot%2B2018-08-24%2Bat%2B5.28.1...%255D.jpeg]

Sheldon and Amy’s honeymoon runs aground in New York, while Penny and Leonard discover they are uncomfortably similar to Amy’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Fowler (Teller and Kathy Bates). Also, Koothrappali insults physicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and starts a Twitter war.
So you are telling me, that Teller, of Penn&Teller, was somehow persuaded to join this show. WTH?! How??? Last time I checked, Teller was doing well enough to avoid this kind of stuff, as in, working for a show too big for it's britches, on it's way out, and sadly not worth the time or energy to act for. Though if all he has to do is stay his quiet self, he's certainly got it in the bag. Also, in that picture, Amy looks like such a sad sack - a literal sack. I find it hard to believe, just by looking at the picture, that they would be a husband/wife duo. Maybe a guy delivering bad news to a girl or something.

The Twitter war could be interesting, if either the writers came up with original jokes and insults for once or they did the Twitter War live and we could catch randos over the internet sh!tposting or weighing in. The latter would make it more exciting for sure.
“a guy delivering bad news to a girl“ Big Grin - that is exactly what it looks like. They are never newly weds. They’ve never looked right together.
(08-30-2018, 03:55 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: “a guy delivering bad news to a girl“ Big Grin - that is exactly what it looks like. They are never newly weds. They’ve never looked right together.

I sooooo wish it would be all "Amy, I'm sorry, but I've come to my senses and realized that you are a manipulative, crazied, creepy stalker who I never should've met or allowed to join my friend group, let alone get married to. I'm filing for divorce effective immediately. Oh, and here's the restraining order. Now that you have it, you must stay away from me by at least 30 feet at all times. Goodbye and I hope to never see you again." or /something/ along those lines. But alas... it'll only be in our imaginations.
The following 1 user Likes Nostalgia's post:
  • Jenger
PYou know what it looks like he’s saying to me. “I’m sorry Amy, I know you have hopes that we will have some kind of romantic relationship. But you mustn’t think that will ever happen because it won’t. Now please stop wearing that ridiculous ring!”
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, Nostalgia, Ratman77
"Now that Penny made me aware of how high the genetic stakes are, we have to face the fact that you are not a suitable mate for me."

"Sheldon, you are really being unreasonable."

"Am I? Take off your glasses, run across this road without getting injured and you can sleep with me."

"SQUUUEEEE!"
*gets hit by a bus
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Nostalgia, Tuesday Pajamas, Jela, Nutz, Ratman77
Lenny bashing continues, but it's totally false. Amy treats Sheldon like dog poo for years, but Penny gets compared to Amy's mother?

Shamy ship has been the same type of abuse for years, yet Penny never picked up on that. That's what we all missed, her standing up for Sheldon to Amy. 

Ewwww there is no way I’d ever consider Leonard “sweet”. Penny needs to cut her loses now and RUN!!!
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Ratman77
(09-21-2018, 02:18 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ewwww there is no way I’d ever consider Leonard “sweet”. Penny needs to cut her loses now and RUN!!!

She should've ran /years/ ago. But sadly, her (enforced) perception of her relationship with Leonard(And also of Shamy) makes her believe he's the best she's ever gonna get and not notice anything bad about the relationship(Or at least, not in the long term. Leonard gets to smooth everything over fast). Which is all due to TPTB wearing down the character's sense of self worth and just going full speed ahead on the Lenny train(The same could be said about Sheldon, sadly).
The following 1 user Likes Nostalgia's post:
  • Ratman77
That the writers gave Leonard(!) the line: "Sometimes opposites attract" is really really really

[Image: tenor.gif]

Only a new lousy try to gave the 'Lenny' a 'Shenny'-touch which will never work
The relationships of 'Lenny' and 'Shamy' are-from the beginning on- like this:

[Image: ComeHere.gif]
[Image: TakeIt.gif]

How blind (or stubborn) they must be  to not wanting to recognize THIS obvious fact:

[Image: 11d-3.jpg]

[Image: opposite_charges_attract_hg_clr.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas