What fresh hell is this? (Season 12)
It's been confirmed that Season 12 will be the last season of the Big Bang Theory. It seems Jim is ready to put Sheldon behind him and without Sheldon there is no Big Bang. 

I don't feel its any great tragedy myself, as the show has little more to say except for adding Shamy and Lenny babies. Would rather stab myself in both eyeballs then be witness to that. And as we know Jim as publicly said he doesn't want to work with children, neither would he. It's bad enough that its going to end with those couples intact, but it doesn't stop a Shenny from dreaming... they can't take that way.

[Image: tumblr_pdwofeHNdZ1s6fovto1_1280.png]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Ratman77, chaotic temptation
It’s reported that Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon, is the reason for the sitcom coming to an end. Entertainment Weekly reports that Jim, 45, was ‘ready to walk away’ from the show after more than a decade playing the lead role.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nostalgia, Ratman77
So how many episodes do we have until we reach the end of this long, horrible ride? I'm quite looking forward to it. Maybe the finale will just be a fever dream or a coma dream in Leonard's homunculus mind revealing the hell that was Lenny/Shamy was all in his head... One can hope. Really, /really/ hard.
The following 2 users Like Nostalgia's post:
  • Ratman77, Idle Miscreant
Oh god! Yessss! Leonard wakes up at the beginning of 5.13 The Recombination Hypothesis and realises he dreamt the last five years and he’d never asked penny out again and so they’d never got back together and therefore never married.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77, CassandraElise
It's all been Raj's dream all along and he wakes up to find himself in New Delhi riding an elephant with Lalita Gupta and the other characters are people he's seen and met on his way to the wedding. Leonard and Amy's job is cleaning up after the elephant.
The ad for the episode proclaims "On a very special The Big Bang Theory final episode the elephant in the room is finally revealed!"
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
I also hope, for a kind of "awakening"-episode.

All is till possible.

And if there will be not one like it, than I hope that there will be a scene where Penny and Sheldon confess that they were in love with each other, but both have never dared to come and so it come out that Amy and Leonard were the second choice.

At the end they share a (real not dream) kiss by which no one makes the first step, but both at the same time bend to each other and share their lips with each other.

I think the audience would explode.
The first two episodes of Season 12 are led by Shamy.

The Conjugal Configuration
The Wedding Gift Wormhole

2 down, 22 to go. How many episodes of S12 do you guys think will feature Shamy in the main plot? Dodgy Depressing.
(08-29-2018, 07:48 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The first two episodes of Season 12 are led by Shamy.

The Conjugal Configuration
The Wedding Gift Wormhole

2 down, 22 to go. How many episodes of S12 do you guys think will feature Shamy in the main plot? Dodgy Depressing.

22 to go?! Dear God. I'm going to bet all of them, with Lamy subplots to intersperse the episodes.
Found my old gif while fixing postimage links. Jim Parsons did the right thing to pull the life support off this show.

[Image: ezgif_com_add_text_1.gif]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Nostalgia, Tuesday Pajamas, Jela
(08-31-2018, 03:38 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Found my old gif while fixing postimage links. Jim Parsons did the right thing to pull the life support off this show.

[Image: ezgif_com_add_text_1.gif]

That gif is perfect but I don’t know what episode or even season it’s from. Used to know even line of every episode. I was obsessed. Wish I still felt the same way. Miss feeling that excited about BBT.