Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014
Jim has been nominated! As has TBBT for best ensemble performance in a comedy.
OH PLEASE...
Mayim as well.

BTW I think it's a shame that Kaley hardly ever gets her little tushie nominated. I think she's wonderful. Over the last 7 years Penny is the only character who I rarely get tired of. And that includes Sheldon! Penny has been featured in almost every episode since the show started and has a subtle charisma which means the character never seems overexposed.
No SAGs for TBBT. Sad

Ty Burrell received the award for Male Actor in a Comedy

Julia Louis-Dreyfus for Female Actor in a Comedy

Modern Family for Ensemble in a Comedy

[Image: 2nsbzw8.png]
OH PLEASE...
Red Carpet pics...

[Image: 98f4lt.jpg]
[Image: 2dtaqeo.jpg]
[Image: 2emid1f.jpg]
[Image: 30sx89e.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
[Image: rs_634x1024-140118174808-634.kaley-cuoco...011814.jpg]

I don't mind that there were no wins for the show tonight. Just great to see the cast out and about.
[Image: Kaley-Cuoco-2014-SAG-Awards-SAGAwards-dress.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mzmnhnPTHo1t65oyko1_500.jpg]

[Image: rs_634x1024-140118155428-634-melissa-rau...copy_3.jpg]
[Image: 33204s4.jpg]

OH PLEASE...
Huh! I see on the other site the shamys are complaining about Mayim's dress. I may be a Penny/Kaley fan but I thought all three ladies looked amazing. It must be so difficult to dress for those big grand events. I would hate that side of things if I were one of them, so much scrutiny over something so pointless as a dress. Can't be fun at all.

[Image: BeUcS3hCEAAs_GR.jpg]
(12-13-2013, 12:20 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Mayim as well.

BTW I think it's a shame that Kaley hardly ever gets her little tushie nominated. I think she's wonderful. Over the last 7 years Penny is the only character who I rarely get tired of. And that includes Sheldon! Penny has been featured in almost every episode since the show started and has a subtle charisma which means the character never seems overexposed.

Here's my opinion on this matter and I don't want to trash Mayim the person but, I do think the only and I mean only reason she's nominated is because she 's the main guy, who is popular, girlfriend. Johnny is never up anymore for big industry awards in the lead male category and even so, Lenny is not a popular ship outside some fans. Sheldon is seen as the lead male on the show and the main character.
I just think the tide of love and respect for Jim/Sheldon carries over to his so-called gf on the show and Mayim gets nominated.
Now here is mean being spiteful bitch....

Thank GOD she has never won or else tptb and the Shamy loons would be over the moon and push Shamy even more in our face. Frankly, she doesn't deserve the nomination let alone a win. I cheer a little inside when I hear she loses every time. Kaley deserves way more credit for her acting.
Angel

(01-20-2014, 12:35 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Huh! I see on the other site the shamys are complaining about Mayim's dress. I may be a Penny/Kaley fan but I thought all three ladies looked amazing. It must be so difficult to dress for those big grand events. I would hate that side of things if I were one of them, so much scrutiny over something so pointless as a dress. Can't be fun at all.

[Image: BeUcS3hCEAAs_GR.jpg]

The world must be off it's axis because I guess I agree with the Shamy loons on this one. That gown is straight up something the mother or grandmother of the bride would wear at a formal wedding.

Melissa's dress is too much gathering in the middle for a teeny little girl with not much length or torso.

Kaley's dress looks great and fits her well. She can be hit and miss but lately she's bringing her A game. I know some people didn't like her GG gown but I thought it was romantic and looked great on her.

Aw..Simon's wife is a very attractive lady with classic beauty.

Jim is a cutey per usual
Heart

(01-19-2014, 09:21 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: No SAGs for TBBT. Sad

Ty Burrell received the award for Male Actor in a Comedy

Julia Louis-Dreyfus for Female Actor in a Comedy

Modern Family for Ensemble in a Comedy

[Image: 2nsbzw8.png]

I'm not sad, I'm happy. They don't deserve it tbh, especially for best comedy series. All that would do is encourage more of this fuckery. Yes I know, they're going to keep up the fuckery anyway, but I don't need to see them getting industry accolades for it. I'm mean. Smile

I wouldn't mind Jim winning only because he's such a lovely man and despite the shitty writing and dumbing down of his character he pulls off Sheldon every week.
(01-20-2014, 12:40 AM)taffinabean Wrote: Here's my opinion on this matter and I don't want to trash Mayim the person but, I do think the only and I mean only reason she's nominated is because she 's the main guy, who is popular, girlfriend.

I agree. Jim/Sheldon is the central character of the big bang theory no matter what anyone says. He's in almost every main storyline and even some of the subplots when he doesn't necessarily need to be. You just need to glance down wiki list of episodes and almost all the synopsis mention him first and foremost. It's his show. So that makes sense and would be the case for whomever they brought to be his girlfriend.