Searching for a FanFic
(02-01-2019, 07:43 AM)Nutz Wrote: I believe the story was The Mystery Redhead Situation by Shenny Fan. Penny was just looking for a fun night teasing her favorite Whack- a- doodle. but she was about to get a whole other level of fun. Unfortunately the Story and Account has been deleted

You can try this one:
Affectation by tx-fictionqueen Newly single Sheldon finds himself plagued by urges that were never there before and he discovers an unconventional way to cope. It isn't long before Penny finds herself along for the ride. Dark Sheldon.  (Sheldon/Penny) (M) This is abandoned and might not fit what you’re expecting.

There is also one where Sheldon isn't the virgin he pretends to be and has sex with Women against Club alley walls. Penny is intrigued and finds herself wanting the full "Sheldon Cooper" experience. I cant remember the name right now, but I'll see if I can find it.

CTR, The story I was thinking of is The Libido Revelation by The Frisky Firelily STORY REMOVED but you can find it in Missing in Action

Whilst sneaking into the boys apartment one night Penny makes an interesting discovery. (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(04-07-2019, 01:12 PM)Nutz Wrote: The fic you’re looking for is written by spikespetslayer. Don’t forget to check out his other stories once you get done with this one.

The Experimental Drug Trial

Those other stories, hot damn! Thanks for the suggest. Burning and Dream are so sweet. Squared? Huuh... Yeah...
(04-07-2019, 01:12 PM)Nutz Wrote: The fic you’re looking for is written by spikespetslayer. Don’t forget to check out his other stories once you get done with this one.

The Experimental Drug Trial

In the same vein of someone drugging Sheldon, or Penny (that leads to Shenny sex), check these out.

The Synthetic Desire Experiment 
The Aphrodisiac Ramification Quandary

The Cooper Libido Experiment
The Parturient Excitation

OMG THANK YOU!!! its been driving me nuts for sooo damn long!!!
The following 1 user Likes Kagenny's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(04-10-2019, 05:29 AM)Kagenny Wrote: OMG THANK YOU!!! its been driving me nuts for sooo damn long!!!

Thanks Nutz  Blossom Blossom Blossom Heart
TY Ty TY @nutz
We'll have some more 'missing' Shenny fan fiction over the next few weeks. Will keep you posted.
(02-12-2016, 04:48 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld

Also disappeared early 2015.

SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld had 9 complete Shenny stories. Again these are in our private forums.

1. A Blinding Light
Set after 6.17 The Monster Isolation. One shot.

2. A Star in Somebody Else's Sky
“This fic is loosely based on Pearl Jam's "Black". I feel like some parts of the lyrics could apply to this story.” One shot.

3. Changes
Set after 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion. One shot.

4. Saturdays
“This story is set around season 2, and is rated Mature.” One shot.

5. The Aftermath Resolution
“This is a multi-chapter fic. It contains dark themes, language, smut and angst.”

6. The Misleading Perception
Set after 5.19 The Weekend Vortex. One shot.

7. The Napkin Dilemma
This story is based on 'The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis' episode. One shot.

8. Twelve
12 Shenny moments. One shot.

9. When Catwoman meets The Flash
“This story is set around season 2 (when everybody was single and things were brighter).” One shot.

I found 8 additional complete SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld stories in the archived files from ff.net:

-- THE UNFORESEEN PASSION  (14k words, complete)

-- AFTER THE PROM (1k words, complete)

-- SHELDON COOPER'S COUNCIL OF LADIES (4k words, complete)

-- THE AFTER HOURS DISCOVERY (1k words, complete)

-- THE BETRAYAL CONUNDRUM (1k words, complete)

-- THE ISOLATION POSSIBILITY (4k words, complete)

-- THE SUBMISSIVE ADMISSION (1.5k words, complete)

-- THE THREESOME EXPERIMENT (2k words, complete)

RevDorothyL
The following 1 user Likes RevDorothyL's post:
  • Shennyosc
(09-16-2018, 08:03 PM)BeeJee Wrote: That's okay!  How about a lost fanfiction from Potterhead2495?  It involves Sheldon becoming friends with a beautiful woman at a train store which causes Penny to become jealous.

I found archived copies of only the first six stories in Shipper1990's series, plus a copy of the unfinished 2nd fic by Potterhead2495, "The Affection Commotion":

The Affection Commotion(On Hiatus)  by Potterhead2495
Published: 2015-01-19
Updated: 2015-03-04
Chapters: 5
Words: 6,507
Summary: What happens when Sheldon Cooper gets swamped among a flock of relationships? The most difficult thing in life is to choose. To choose well. One has to make the right choice. But, as long as one doesn't choose, everything remains possible.

Happy to share these files with anyone who wants them.
The following 1 user Likes RevDorothyL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(05-18-2019, 09:07 AM)RevDorothyL Wrote: I found 8 additional complete SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld stories in the archived files from ff.net:

-- THE UNFORESEEN PASSION  (14k words, complete)

-- AFTER THE PROM (1k words, complete)

-- SHELDON COOPER'S COUNCIL OF LADIES (4k words, complete)

-- THE AFTER HOURS DISCOVERY (1k words, complete)

-- THE BETRAYAL CONUNDRUM (1k words, complete)

-- THE ISOLATION POSSIBILITY (4k words, complete)

-- THE SUBMISSIVE ADMISSION (1.5k words, complete)

-- THE THREESOME EXPERIMENT (2k words, complete)

RevDorothyL

I'd like to thank RevDorothyL for all her hard work searching the archived files to find a load of works which have been deleted from fanfiction.net. This archive was so big it wouldn't load properly on my laptop even though I have a pretty fast connection. Thanks so much for your perserverance. Blossom Heart Blossom I will be uploading these stories soon.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Shennyosc
(02-01-2019, 07:43 AM)Nutz Wrote: I believe the story was The Mystery Redhead Situation by Shenny Fan. Penny was just looking for a fun night teasing her favorite Whack- a- doodle. but she was about to get a whole other level of fun. Unfortunately the Story and Account has been deleted 
I've just found an archived copy of "The Mystery Redhead Situation" by Shenny Fan.  Happy to share with anyone who wants it.  Smile