11.24 The Bow Tie Symmetry
(05-19-2018, 08:16 AM)Kagenny Wrote:  Oops! sorry! :Sad Spoilers

That’s okay. I’d rather get spoilers from a Shenny.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kagenny
Well, I would say, that fact that the ratings were high, shows that Sheldon is the figure whose "fate"the audiences is most interested in.

(How high the ratings would be if instead of Amy Penny stepped in front of the altar with Sheldon..... I am convinced that they would be really "heavenly")

However, considering how much Amys manipulation and  rewriting by the authors was necessary to make this "Shamy"- relationship "work" Sarcasm ( Penny is the same regarding "Lenny") it is all rather sad. They can stage this wedding- "event" as romantically as they want,  compared to the two really great first seasons, the whole thing seems like a mockery.

But, well,...if the show really goes on than there is still hope. If the next season really would be the last one, what could come? Penny and Leonard are-since their wedding (in dramaturgical and characteristic view) more or less expendable. It would be the same with Shamy.There would come kids and one of them -probably Sheldon- would become at the last minute a flash-victory in the form of a noble- price.....even if it has not been clear for some time who is researching exactly what now.

If the show but really goes on-and the cast has often stated that the show could go on forever- the authors wouldn't have another choice to press the dramaturgical reset-button if they do not want the show become completely irrelevant.

So, strange as it sounds, let us hope that it will go on and that the authors recognize how wrong these canon-relationships are.

P.S.: Hi, "Kagenny"
(06-02-2018, 04:43 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: Well, I would say, that fact that the ratings were high, shows that Sheldon is the figure whose "fate"the audiences is most interested in.

(How high the ratings would be if instead of Amy Penny stepped in front of the altar with Sheldon..... I am convinced that they would be really "heavenly")

However, considering how much Amys manipulation and  rewriting by the authors was necessary to make this "Shamy"- relationship "work" Sarcasm ( Penny is the same regarding "Lenny") it is all rather sad. They can stage this wedding- "event" as romantically as they want,  compared to the two really great first seasons, the whole thing seems like a mockery.

But, well,...if the show really goes on than there is still hope. If the next season really would be the last one, what could come? Penny and Leonard are-since their wedding (in dramaturgical and characteristic view) more or less expendable. It would be the same with Shamy.There would come kids and one of them -probably Sheldon- would become at the last minute a flash-victory in the form of a noble- price.....even if it has not been clear for some time who is researching exactly what now.

If the show but really goes on-and the cast has often stated that the show could go on forever- the authors wouldn't have another choice to press the dramaturgical reset-button if they do not want the show become completely irrelevant.

So, strange as it sounds, let us hope that it will go on and that the authors recognize how wrong these canon-relationships are.

P.S.: Hi, "Kagenny"

I’ve seen some talk about further seasons and I believe they will follow the ‘family show’ template. More babies. More pregnancy talk. More family conflicts and involvement. That’ll mean they’ll probably knock up both Penny and Amy at some point, definitely Penny I think. This will give them material for Lenny. Yes, folks... breeding with Leonard will be next in penny’s story arch.

And there’s worse!! They want to give Sheldon his science triumph. He’s always wanted a Nobel Prize and I think he’ll get something of this nature but not without Amy. I kid you not!!! There’s no way the writers will give this to Sheldon alone. They will HAVE to include her. 

And yes I do imagine a Shenny wedding, a funnier show, more humour, less need to force sentimentality as I think Penny always brings in that warmth naturally. She doesn’t need to be ‘rewarded’ with Sheldons love, they are just more organic. But it’s hard to remember their electricity the way they are now. Sheldon is now this offensive character, who makes a mockery of the serious condition of OCD. Or at least the show does, at his expense. Any shred of maturity he had is removed to make Shamy more convincing.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jela
Amy and Sheldon have a breakthrough TOGETHER Angry Morlock brainbleach Puke
F**K I HATE THIS FORCED BS OF A SEASON. Wish the show ended years ago... this is just papp! How many of us predicted that the writers would pull an unrealistic stunt like this and have Amy involved, even though her scientific discipline is a completely different field? Oh i know. ALL of us. Sheeesh they are predictable. The fan fiction writers probably wrote a trillion of these 'Amy helped Sheldon have a breakthrough' plots already.... DIE BIG BANG DIE!!!