11.24 The Bow Tie Symmetry
"When Amy’s parents and Sheldon’s family arrive for the wedding, everybody is focused on making sure all goes according to plan – everyone except the bride and groom."

The heading should read "Sheldon Cooper has a regular wedding". Huh and who the heck are those people in the photo with them?

Other photos are here.

There's so much wrong with this I'm not even sure where to start. Perhaps with the fact Amy's mother has been recast for no good reason at all except Steve Holland saying.

"When we met Amy’s mother in Season 4 [as played by actress Annie O’Donnell], it was before Amy had become such a big part of the show. It was a one-off [scene] on Skype. [Annie] did a wonderful job. But when we had the chance to bring [the character] back in a role that could possibly recur [we decided to make a change]."

With bascially translates into Annie O'Donnell is not famous enough to play Amy's mother now.

[Image: latest?cb=20120903063911]

This is how Sheldon should have been married.

[Image: tumblr_p890s74m4t1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]

....at least there's wine...

[Image: tumblr_p890s74m4t1s6fovto2_1280.jpg]

Needless to say, the episode looks extremley ordinary apart from one thing...

HOWARD's DAD

Shamy exchanging saccharine vows isn't quite enough for a season finale. Puke so the writers had to put out something more, with the unlikely appearance of Howard's estranged father.

[Image: KUJu9sf.jpg]

Fans have been asking for Howard's father to turn up for a long time and this, with Simon's perfect acting, could easily overshadow the nupitals.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Ratman77, Nutz
So Meemaw is now being played by Mark Hamill?
Remember the time Sheldon and Penny went shopping, he liked this...

[Image: 3319ac34f4f4e451e6d835248af7609d--suits-theory.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  but seriously those two strangers next to them? So that's Big Bang? It looks like it could be any show...until now...

[Image: 9ICgSHZ.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77, Nutz
Apropos Mark Hamill,

I read that J.J.Abrams, on the first day of April (!)has declared that he finds "The last Jedi"so bad that his "Episode IX" will reveal that "TLJ" just played in a paralell-universe.

Is that only a joke, or could that be true?

If  it really happens-at a series like "Star Wars"-, let us hope, that at our show the producers will also realize what a crap they made with this relationship-stuffs, Puke  and that the next season will reveal that all after season 2 never happened....

........and that we will see again (only) this constellation. Big Grin

[Image: big-bang-season-1.jpg]

I would be a great turn. Soft Kitty
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Kimk26
(05-06-2018, 12:10 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  but seriously those two strangers next to them? So that's Big Bang? It looks like it could be any show...until now...

[Image: 9ICgSHZ.jpg]

Notice that Any has a firm grip on his arm, while Amy’s father has latched onto his shoulder (I’m guessing to make sure he doesn't bolt). 

Pay attention Sheldon. You see that person next you, the weak-willed, pathetic shell of a man who doesn’t even bother to speak anymore? That’s your future. I hope your manipulative wife, your beige life and your hip impingement/tilted pelvis/weak-ankled/web-footed children are worth it since it cost you every shred of individuality, your beautiful mind and your soul.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I imagine Amy's old man pressing a double barrel onto Sheldon's back, a true shotgun wedding.

"Son, you ain't lettin' my baby girl down, now."
(05-08-2018, 12:59 AM)CTR69 Wrote: I imagine Amy's old man pressing a double barrel onto Sheldon's back, a true shotgun wedding.

"Son, you ain't lettin' my baby girl down, now."

But they cast Teller (from Penn and Teller) to be the father and Tellers schtick is he doesn’t speak... ever. So I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for him to say anything to Sheldon. I’m assuming he’ll be the traditional hen-pecked husband with the addition that Amy’s mom conditioned him not the speak.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
ok so Mark Hamil didnt play howards dad. just FYI. if you rewatch the episode, the dog howard has in his arm is Mark hamils!! Howard even closed the door on his face and said "Mark Hamilllllllll"
Haven’t watched it, so thanks for the info.
(05-18-2018, 02:01 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Haven’t watched it, so thanks for the info.

Oops! sorry! :Sad Spoilers