11.23 The Sibling Realignment
Aire 3rd May 2018.

"When Sheldon learns that his mother won’t attend his wedding unless he invites his brother, Georgie (Jerry O’Connell), he and Leonard travel to Texas to end a family feud. Also, the Wolowitz kids inadvertently infest Amy, Bernadette, Wolowitz and Koothrappali with pinkeye."

Complete set of images can be found here.

Georgie's honest opinion about Shamy's wedding

Does anyone else think that George should look a little more like he crawled out a bottled and was run over by life? He just seems a little put together (and young) to be Sheldon older brother that’s supposed to be dumb as Soup according to Mary.

Of course the whole plot of Sheldon giving a crap if his mother attended his Wedding is flawed. I could see him making an effort if Meemaw said she wouldn’t attend, but Mary.... nope.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Retcon galore in this one

First Retcon
George: You know how I got to open my first tire store? I had to bust my ass off, because all of the extra money we've got were always spent on Sheldon. Sheldon's college tuition, him going to study in Germany...

1. Vintage Sheldons family was trailer trash, not struggling lower middle class and he went to College around 11/12 years old, which means Colleges would’ve been falling over themselves to get him by offering Grants and Scholarships.
2. He went to Germany as a guest Lecturer NOT to study (which means he was paid to go)

Second Retcon
George: I'm sorry life hasn't been easy for you, but it hasn't been easy for the rest of us either. Do you think it was easy for us when dad died and you went away to college? Mom was a mess and Missy was a stupid teenager, I've had to take care of both of them.

1. Again, Vintage Sheldon went to college when he was 11/12 and his father still alive when he went to Germany as a guest lecturer at 15

Just love that Leonard thinks Penny is a bully. The Lenny love just gets sweeter and sweeter doesn’t it. Sarcasm
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(05-04-2018, 09:10 AM)Nutz Wrote: Retcon galore in this one

First Retcon
George: You know how I got to open my first tire store? I had to bust my ass off, because all of the extra money we've got were always spent on Sheldon. Sheldon's college tuition, him going to study in Germany...

1. Vintage Sheldons family was trailer trash, not struggling lower middle class and he went to College around 11/12 years old, which means Colleges would’ve been falling over themselves to get him by offering Grants and Scholarships.
2. He went to Germany as a guest Lecturer NOT to study (which means he was paid to go)

Second Retcon
George: I'm sorry life hasn't been easy for you, but it hasn't been easy for the rest of us either. Do you think it was easy for us when dad died and you went away to college? Mom was a mess and Missy was a stupid teenager, I've had to take care of both of them.

1. Again, Vintage Sheldon went to college when he was 11/12 and his father still alive when he went to Germany as a guest lecturer at 15

Just love that Leonard thinks Penny is a bully. The Lenny love just gets sweeter and sweeter doesn’t it. Sarcasm

They have rewritten Sheldon's past because no ones allowed to be really poor on a family show in America. It's such a shame, even Penny's family just didn't cut it for me. The character they cast for his brother was all wrong, way too clean looking. They could have made them hilarious, given them real personalities. But now we have Young Sheldon and the original premise is buried even further.

I'll always remember Sheldon lives in a house which would regularly come off its blocks.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz