2017 Fanfiction.net Top 200 Big Bang Stories
181. Penny's Total Recall by Risknight
A bump to the head brings out a side of Penny that Sheldon never expected, but finds fascinating. How will this affect everyone around her? WARNING: Death of minor characters (Detective/Secret Agent) (Sheldon/Penny)

182. The Stomach Tied In Knots Equation by AlexxLove21
Penny thought she would miss Leonard the most but she came to realize it was Sheldon who was the one she missed. Things get complicated. Sheldon realizes that he may have missed Penny a lot too. (Sheldon/Penny)

183. Penny by BreathlessFaith
After Bernadette's wedding Penny's life changes. This is a Penny and Sheldon story eventually. It will take awhile to get there. (Sheldon/Penny)

184. Steps by MelyBelle44
It takes a village to help Dr Sheldon Cooper find his way through the world of romance. (Sheldon/Penny) (M)

185. The Bed Bath Paradigm Shift by starfish001
It's angst. There's a car crash. Someone gets hurt. Some feelings are confronted. I'm not sure I could have squeezed in any more clichés if I'd tried. (Sheldon/Penny)

186. The Cheap Dress Retaliation by starfish001
Penny is having a bad night and goes looking for something to make her feel better, causing Sheldon to have to deal with the emotional fallout. As usual, he attempts to use science to figure it all out. (Sheldon/Penny)

187. The Time Perplexity by Risknight
Sometimes something happens that completely breaks you down. So what do you do when you get a chance to change everything? (Time Travel) (Sheldon/Penny)

188. New Year 2014 by BreathlessFaith
It's Dec.30 2013 a new year is about to begin. Penny has some exciting news about her career that Sheldon already knows. Not Leonard/Amy friendly (Sheldon/Penny)

189. The Gamete Indeterminacy by XMarisolX
This story can be found at Fanfiction.net (Shamy)

190. Back Through Interruption by LilyAyl
Eight years is a long time (Parallel Universe) (Sheldon/Penny)

191. A Tattoo With Meaning by Risknight
Penny gets a new tattoo and Sheldon has a difficult time figuring out what it is. (Sheldon/Penny)

192. A Proponent's Volition by Risknight
Sheldon and Penny meet as teens in Germany. Their lives are entwined from then on. Rating is for later chapters. (AU)(Sheldon/Penny)

193. The Elevator Conundrum by gwendy
The elevator's finally working and Penny and Sheldon managed to get a test ride...until things get a little interesting (Sheldon/Penny)

194. The Progeny Refutation of the Chronology Protectio by Alyce Gates
Penny finds a lost toddler outside her apartment one evening and goes to Leonard for help, but only Sheldon knows what's really going on. (Time Travel) (Sheldon/Penny)

195. The Descending Spiral Derivation by TriplePirouette
Without the promise of an acting career, Penny falls into a downward spiral. One person desperately wants her to get out of it. (Sheldon/Penny)

196. The Elevator Entropy by PeaceLoveAndMockingjays
Penny and Sheldon are stuck in the elevator together. Their anger issues cause them to...overheat. (Sheldon/Penny) (M)

197. The Neutral Endgame Observation by Lady Lioness
Raj walks into an office and walks out with his world forever changed. (Sheldon/Penny)

198. The Good Neighbor Irregularity by naughtykittekat
She could not stand it anymore. They constantly bickered. And there was seemingly no end to it insight. She knew there must be some way to truly get to him beyond the usual strikes. The results of her theory were unexpected. (Sheldon/Penny) (Light M)

199. You Don't Know What You Do to Me by starfish001
Penny and Sheldon, one shot smut in a car park. That's about it, really. (Sheldon/Penny) (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
There were three stories tied for the 200th spot, since I didn't want to pick which one should be #200 I have listed them all.

200:
An Eye for Specifics by Moretta
“We were playing Truth or Dare-" "Seriously? I used to play that in high school!" Raj whispered to Howard, "Exactly. We're not normal, we're nerds, right?" Leonard needs to explain something he said. Raj is tipsy, Howard is prying, Sheldon is quiet. (Sheldon/Leonard)

Motion by Lizwontcry
Leonard asks Penny to take care of Sheldon for the summer while he's gone, and after spending so much time together, Sheldon and Penny's friendship is tested, questioned, and strengthened. But something surprising is happening and they can't ignore it forever. (Sheldon/Penny)

I Never by Mariteri
Nothing can escape unnoticed in a game of "I Never..." or so Penny and Sheldon find out. I do not own TBBT nor its characters. (Sheldon/Penny)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons