0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.21 The Comet Polarization
"Sheldon’s comic book store experiences changes when writer Neil Gaiman puts Stuart’s store on the map. Also, Raj takes credit for Penny’s astronomical discovery, and friendships are threatened."

The images are here https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/the-bi...comet.html

Guest star Neil Gaiman.

Plus Lauren Lapkus (Denise) and Patrick Daniel (Grant)

[Image: tumblr_p70x5iUcjf1s6fovto1_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_p70x5iUcjf1s6fovto3_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_p70x5iUcjf1s6fovto2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_p70x5iUcjf1s6fovto4_1280.jpg]
His Neilness!
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant
The Usual Suspects  Smile 

[Image: Capture.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Yes Dev, the secret is out.
So in this reality Penny not only how to make an astronomical discovery, but cares about it??
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Unfortunately it's likely that Penny will get no credit because the only accomplishment she's permitted to take credit for is marrying Leonard.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(04-13-2018, 02:17 AM)devilbk Wrote: Unfortunately it's likely that Penny will get no credit because the only accomplishment she's permitted to take credit for is marrying Leonard.

Now be nice Dev, I'm sure Penny will get credit for finally wising up and giving into having Leonards' lactose and corn intolerant spawn soon.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Sneak peeks are up

I find Leonard's encouragement pure cringe.
Bitch please, Penny was strong and independent, when she moved next door! Queen P could punch your face and kick your balls without even a how-do-you-do.

"I don’t care, I was in junior rodeo, I can hogtie and castrate him in sixty seconds."

She really did turn into a sad Stockholm Barbie, listening Leonard's pep talk? In what Universe...