0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.19 The Tenant Disassociation
"When Leonard learns Sheldon is the president of the tenants association, he decides to run against him. Also, Bernadette encourages Wolowitz and Koothrappali to find the owner of a drone after they find it in the backyard"

[Image: Mc4Hgr7.jpg]
[Image: m2Fzic0.jpg]

[Image: 7m6dM6a.jpg]

Photos and promo here: https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/the-bi...enant.html
Sheldon always look like he's enjoying Penny's angry and checking her out. [Image: PefqEZH.png]

[Image: MWbfHo6.jpg]

The sneak peeps are here; https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/the-bi...enant.html

Another great image of Sheldon looking at Penny. 

[Image: tumblr_p6prxcVlF21s6fovto1_1280.jpg]
In the course of the series brilliant iconoclast Sheldon Cooper goes from having his own apartment and simply having a roommate to having no apartment at all and becoming stupidly dependent on the kindness of a shrew. Watch out smart people. This could happen to you. Best to hide that you're smart. Don't show off. Never be the smartest guy in the room. Don't be a Sheldon. Be a Leonard. You'll get the Prom Queen.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
"You know, previously I felt sympathy for the Penny character. Now I just find her to be whiny and annoying."

I hate to see them throwing everything Shenny out the window. Penny behaves just like Leonard and Sheldon is an equal jerk to both of them. So what's the point of having two actors walking around, if there could be only one? Penny needs to act her old self around Sheldon. She knew how to push his buttons. Whining like Leonard does not work with Sheldon.

Two characters are now molded into one. There's a Sheldonian Shamy character and a Leonardian Lenny character. They argue all the time and that's a show. I hate this alternate reality, where everyone hates each other.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant