0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.18 The Gates Excitation
"Penny gets the opportunity to host Bill Gates at work when his company wants to partner with her pharmaceutical company. Also, Leonard, Koothrappali and Wolowitz do everything in their power to meet him, while Sheldon thinks he is the victim of an April Fools prank"

So there's a Shenny laundry scene but this looks so naff. Those undies are grosssssss!!

[Image: jyyFi9S.jpg]
Promo pictures are here.

Nice pic of the old gang.

[Image: 7kLRLhL.jpg]
(03-22-2018, 04:41 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: So there's a Shenny laundry scene but this looks so naff. Those undies are grosssssss!!

[Image: nD6L1NO.jpg]

The size suggests they belong to Amy Puke Which could make into a prompt for some funny fics.   

Penny, as the troll she used to be, reaches into her basket of dried clothes and throws into him a pair of her own. As an empathy towards him. She noticed the sad expression and wanted to cheer him up.
"Try to convince her into getting something like these. You can thank me later." She winked and left for her apartment.

Later in 4B.
"Sheldon?" Amy held up a small lump of black lace fabric, which purpose seemed to reveal, more than anything else. Definitely not hers. "Where did you get this?" She asked her boyfriend with anger and jealousy.

"Ah, yes. Penny gave them to me in the laundry room. Aren't they sexy? She suggested you should try getting some of your size."

Let the fireworks commence Big Grin
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Nutz, Shellsyke
Funny idea CT, but fairly sure she wears Victoria Secret underwear which is far too much information for me anyway. Big Grin There's no clue in the taping report but they can't be.... can they? Puke At any road, its a Shenny scene so I hope her name isn't all over it.
It ends up being a stranger's underwear, so Sheldon promptly hand sanitizes his hands. Funny that when he thought it was Penny's underwear he was fine with touching it.

The best part of this episode was NO SHAMY WHATSOEVER. 

I actually liked the Amy/Bernadette plot, very realistic with a woman with kids trying to relate to a woman without kids. The relationship dynamic totally does change.

This episode was classic Leonard though. Sheldon should have gone with Penny to meet Bill Gates.
I would've liked to see what happened when Penny got home rather than Stuart's efforts to pick up caregivers. I also would have liked it if Gates offered Penny a job. Otherwise a typical deal where Leonard lies to Penny and gets away with it and Sheldon is dumber than everyone else. Nope.
The Shenny scene is really sad. Sheldon has been under so much gaslighting, he doesn't know what to believe anymore.
What is real, what's a prank, what's a lie, is he right, is he wrong, is he going insane,... It's all just too confusing for him, which he admits. He's constantly doubting his perception of reality. Even with the underwear, he's been proven wrong. Leonard and Amy wrecked him completely.

In reality, Penny would never play such a cruel prank on him. She was surprised that Sheldon would doubt her and think that she would pull something like that on him. No wonder she suggested if he's been eating tide pods.

"Sheldon, sweetie, I would never try to fool you like that. You're my best friend, what makes you think I'd lie to you?"

"Everyone else does it."
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Tuesday Pajamas, Shellsyke
Here is the Shenny scene. It really is very sad. Poor Sheldon no longer knows if his “friends” are telling him the truth or lying to him just to make him look bad and has lost his eidetic memory (considering how many times he’s seen/held Penny’s underwear)

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(04-03-2018, 06:21 AM)Nutz Wrote: Here is the Shenny scene. It really is very sad. Poor Sheldon no longer knows if his “friends” are telling him the truth or lying to him just to make him look bad and has lost his eidetic memory (considering how many times he’s seen/held Penny’s underwear)

So we still don't know whose pants they are  Shock . Its supposed to be funny because Penny's a factual of that size oh hahaa! my sides are splitting  Sleepy making him stupid seems to be their new way of insulting the different. 

[Image: a00a0bf69dbd679632a94b397aef3f3f22ea7b70.webp]