0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation
Ah, Ratman's tireless optimism...a sunbeam through the haar of bitterness... Wine

Personally I'm not sure I'd want them together, post Season 4. Sheldon would have to detoddlerise himself first, and Penny would have to regain her will to live.

I just want their frienemyship (yes that's a dreadful word) and original characters back.

But anyroad, it's employing some excellent actors and writers, so that's grand. It's hard getting work as an artist!

I just wish comedies were barred from permanent romances. That way EVERYONE could just enjoy the writing without feeling like they're being forced to endure their neighbour's private marital disputes. Perhaps the TBBT fandom could actually be united! God forbid.

Seinfeld had the right idea. So did Blackadder, Mighty Boosh, Black Books...Even Frasier had no permanent relationships other than Niles and Daphne, and John Mahoney (alas!) said it went downhill after they got married, because Niles became less fussy and Daphne less weird. They became human. But who wants that!

Watching ships you dislike intensely plough on relentlessly through the mire is like being stuck in Wonka's nightmare tunnel...

[Image: tumblr_o8ioz70FD51s7xfipo8_500.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Ratman77, Nutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by CTR69 - 03-10-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Ratman77 - 03-14-2018, 01:24 AM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Idle Miscreant - 03-14-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Ratman77 - 03-15-2018, 05:12 AM