0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.15 The Novelization Correlation
Airs 1 March

"When Sheldon petitions Wil Wheaton to appear on the new Professor Proton show, Wil offers a role to Amy instead. Also, Penny gets angry when she thinks the female protagonist in Leonard’s novel is based on her."

Sorry I'm late to post this. Anyone seen it?

Promo photos are here. But its mostly just loads of pictures of Amy and Sheldon. AmyShe!

Wow this one looks very boring. And it could have been fun but Leonard is dull.

The promo makes it look interesting

Damn this episode was really good. Although I could do without the Shamy (of course). I hate Sheldon's sexism though. But the rest of the episode was well thought out, interesting and it used everyone so well. Instead of some characters just being props. Bill mentioned he was extra proud of it and I can see why.
The Shamy part was just another episode of Amy gaslighting Sheldon. "Are you sure that's the move you wanna make?"
Check out #20 at 6:45

I'm sure there are plenty of such moments in every Shamy scene, once you know what to look for. Sheldon feeling guilty all the time, second-guessing himself, confused, weak, being a bad boyfriend, apologizing for things he did not do, foolishly thinking how this is true love,...