Video Game High School
I've binged the complete series in these past few days and it's such an amazing rollercoaster ride, worth the watch. This really puts BBT in perspective, how horrible and completely boring it became, despite the many millions put into it through the years.

VGHS is a teen action/drama/romance/friendship/angst webseries, available on youtube for free. Ranging from 10-15 minute innocence in S1, to a full 40 minute dark and emotional episodes in S3, the transition and character growth is amazing and SFX are awesome. Extra points for no ads.

I can't even describe what the show is all about, the trailer does all the work. The most impressive point of the show are the transitions from real life into the FPS game, where characters sitting behind a screen are portayed as playing a real life Call of Duty / Battlefield series, with all the effects and feel that you get in a typical FPS shooter. It's really a unique experience, I cannot compare it to any other series.
If you liked all the geekiness of the first seasons of BBT, this is on a whole different planet kind of show.

The complete playlist

If you already watched it, let me know what you think of it.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
OMG!! That is fantastic.... I'm sold. What a fresh idea, I'll definitely check this out. AND its on youtube.... Big Grin

VGHC is like Hogwarts for Gamers