What fresh hell is this? (Season 11)
BTW, the Shame wedding is the season finale. brainbleach We all knew it was coming and be good to get it out of the way.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/the-big-...202733472/
Another cameo coming up:

"During a recent appearance at PaleyFest, TBBT’s co-creator Bill Prady talked to Digital Spy about the many guest stars who’ve showed up on the CBS comedy throughout the years. There have been big science names like Stephen Hawking and Bill Nye the Science Guy, in addition to actors like Katey Sagal, appearing as family members to the show’s main cast. Now, there is another cameo on the way, but it’s still very hush-hush.

When talking about the future guest star with Digital Spy, Prady said, “a prominent science-fiction and comic book writer is being discussed for an upcoming episode — a very geeky cameo!”

Even though Prady didn’t reveal exactly which famous sci-fi and comic book writer was being looked at for an upcoming episode, with so many big names to its credit, it’s probably going to be big."
(04-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Another cameo coming up:

"During a recent appearance at PaleyFest, TBBT’s co-creator Bill Prady talked to Digital Spy about the many guest stars who’ve showed up on the CBS comedy throughout the years. There have been big science names like Stephen Hawking and Bill Nye the Science Guy, in addition to actors like Katey Sagal, appearing as family members to the show’s main cast. Now, there is another cameo on the way, but it’s still very hush-hush.

When talking about the future guest star with Digital Spy, Prady said, “a prominent science-fiction and comic book writer is being discussed for an upcoming episode — a very geeky cameo!”

Even though Prady didn’t reveal exactly which famous sci-fi and comic book writer was being looked at for an upcoming episode, with so many big names to its credit, it’s probably going to be big."

Sigh.... another attempt by TPTB to try and boost ratings and it will probably end up one of the lowest rated show of the season (unless they show up for the Shamy engagement party or the Lenny baby announcement). Is it just me or does it seem like the “special guests” have grown every season?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
It's going on forever guys.... as CBS‘ entertainment president Kelly Kahl says “We can take a few more seasons”!

http://www.nme.com/news/tv/big-bang-theo...ns-2316232
I watched the 'Shame' wedding. i hate to say that cuz i have been a Shenny since the beginning. The episode was alright. not great and i bet the ratings were low even with the cameos!
(05-18-2018, 07:40 AM)Kagenny Wrote: I watched the 'Shame' wedding. i hate to say that cuz i have been a Shenny since the beginning. The episode was alright. not great and i bet the ratings were low even with the cameos!

the ratings were high. They always are. It was 2m short of the premier but still shockingly high.