What fresh hell is this? (Season 11)
Looks like 11.14 which is being filmed next week will be a Raj plot. 

Remarkably, the annoying, twit of a man will find yet another woman to date...   Undecided Seriously?? He can't open his mouth without making a prat of himself yet he's supposed to bag yet another beautiful woman. It's Leonard S3-4 all over again. I don't know if Kunal just isn't funny or if its the writing but Raj has been such third wheel on the show. He was created as a side kick to Howard and should have stayed that way. All those baby themes scenes with Bernadette are so unrealistic and a bit silly but it's the closest he's come to having a role on the show. Raj is a side kick he should always be a side kick, he works better as part of a complementary duo.

[Image: walton-goggins-beth-behr-big-bang-theory-534x400.jpg]

"Beth Behrs and Walton Goggins have landed guest-starring roles on The Big Bang Theory, EW has learned.

Behrs (2 Broke Girls) will play Nell, a recently separated school teacher who becomes involved with Raj (Kunal Nayyar), while Goggins (Justified, Vice Principals) will play Nell’s intense husband, Oliver, who tracks Koothrappali down and confronts him."

The guest stars might help this episode but I think they are totally at a loss with Raj.
The casting is a little suspect since Goggins is one of Galecki's best pals.
(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)devilbk Wrote: The casting is a little suspect since Goggins is one of Galecki's best pals.

Not really, Hollywood is all about who you know.... or who you’ll F*ck (the phrase “Casting Couch” didn’t come out of nowhere)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Raj has become one of the most annoying characters on this show. It makes no sense that any woman would be interested in him after everything that comes out of his mouth. I used to think that he wasn't that bad except if he was drunk, now I think his drunk self is how he is not drunk, which is why no one is interested in him.

He's been creepily attached to Bernie during first pregnancy, and always was creepily attached to Howard. I am surprised Howard and Bernie can even be friends with him since he once fantasized about killing Howard to sleep with Bernie. I have not been able to see him in a positive light since then.
In season three Raj was a brilliant astrophysicist.

He used to be charming and winsome, and rather surreal. They should have kept him as a gentle oddball, the Harpo of the group. To Sheldon's Groucho, Howard's Chico and Leonard's godawful Zeppo with the unwanted romantic subplot...

Actually Penny was probably Groucho. Sheldon was Margaret Dumont.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Ratman77, Nutz, Kimk26
(01-05-2018, 06:27 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: In season three Raj was a brilliant astrophysicist.

He used to be charming and winsome, and rather surreal. They should have kept him as a gentle oddball, the Harpo of the group. To Sheldon's Groucho, Howard's Chico and Leonard's godawful Zeppo with the unwanted romantic subplot...

Actually Penny was probably Groucho. Sheldon was Margaret Dumont.

They are over compensating with Raj. He's the one character they haven't 'fixed' by coupling and they can't seem to get him right. 

They also wasted Stuart who could have been the wise, philosophical one - instead they made him a loser as well.

(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)devilbk Wrote: The casting is a little suspect since Goggins is one of Galecki's best pals.

I actually agree with this. Galecki seems to pull a lot of strings because he's mates with Chuck.
Regarding Raj I would say that there was one factor which became deadly for him.

Quantity over quality.

It is true that he had the characteristics of a side-kick and that he was from beginning the most cliche-like figure.

(Foreigners with sexual problems). Rolleyes

But there was enough room to gave him own plots and story-lines (his work at the 'Caltech', his mutism, his relationship to his parents and so on) to keep his character intersting. This was only possible because there was a limited number of characters. The original five ones (Sheldon, Howard, Leonard and himself) and the neighbour (the 'Alien') Penny Soft Kitty (with the occasional appear of supporting ones-Stuart, Kripke, Gablehouser, Leslie Winkle) made the perfect balance and enough possibilities to gave every figure sufficient attention.

But then happened what was not only toxic for him but for the whole show.

Bernadette appeared and Amy appeared and the focus turned to this characters and the realationship-stuffs which came with them.

We know it also from other shows.

If there are simply too much figures, one-or more- of them moved into the offside, because the writers, at some point, do not know what to do with them anymore.

So we could summarice that the 'Lenny'-'Shamy'-and 'Howardette'-stuffs not only ruined Sheldon, Penny and Howard but indirectly Raj too.

The introductions of Bernadette and Amy, seemed at the first view, like a genius maneuver but last it brought only damage.  

[Image: 833dQe.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, chaotic temptation, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
Wedding at the end of this season:

http://tvline.com/2018/02/26/the-big-ban...-spoilers/

“I think you will see a wedding [this season],” exec producer Steve Holland tells TVLine, only slightly hedging. “We haven’t written the finale yet, but we’ve certainly been building to it all season.”

And I assume canon babies in the next season. Sheldon never asked for any of this

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.c...9c.jpg&f=1]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26
No, your babies will be short and myopic.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
Here's a video about more seasons of the show.....

The actors would continue should the writers want to go beyond season 12. None of them answer HOW the show will end and Kaley thinks its as good as it was in season 1 (maybe for her because she works on it but she doesn't watch it! Big Grin). Johnny is smugly gushing about how long its been on air. Wonder if he realises that's down to the Jim Parsons. If any other actor had been cast, it wouldn't still be running. I'm surprises me how none of Jim's co-stars every recognise that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/big-ba...ocid=ientp