0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.13 The Solo Oscillation
I watched it because of the comments here, and I have to say that I liked this episode. I could do without the band, but I liked Lamy together, and Shenny together. Honestly, those might be better suited couples that Lenny and Shamy, not that that it had to see.
The following 2 users Like Jenger's post:
  • Ratman77, Kimk26
(01-13-2018, 10:21 AM)CTR69 Wrote: What if Penny became more like Sheldon, would Leonard notice? Schedules, being smart and confident, making fun of his work, triple knocks, cleaning,... Cos by the end, I noticed a bit of Sheldon in her.

That would be an interesting character twist.
The following 1 user Likes Shellsyke's post:
  • Ratman77
That's strange.

The commentator of "tv-serienjunkies" does not like this episode (only 1,5 from 5 possible points), but the audience likes it.

My favorite comments:

' At least there was again the pairing Sheldon / Penny to see, which is the only one of this series still works every time.On the other hand, it was again to be seen that Penny and Leonard have nothing in common. After all, Penny has limited understanding of science when Sheldon talks to her about it.' Big Grin

'It was all there, which was so much fun in the beginning. Science-practical, compulsive Sheldon and the music story was also quite funny.' Big Grin

'And the Bert-song from the perspective of the famous ball from the opening scene of the first Indy-movie is also a deeply nerdy, imaginative idea. I just found the plot annoying because Raj and Howard have become so disagreeable characters. Why do the scriptwriters make Howard to a father when he can not identify with the role? In the plot with Leonard and Amy, one wonders why they are not together? The part of the episode then manage to save Sheldon and Penny with their memorable chemistry.' Big Grin Soft Kitty

BTW: Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:

'.....so I'm thinking our rogue (if there is one)  is Broccolo'

If that is true than is is the first writer since a long time which recalls one of the original strengths of the show ("Shenny").

So I think why should not we call him from now our... "ROGUE ONE"? Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Shellsyke, Kimk26
All Shenny Scenes from 11.13.... plus the tag

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26, Gamma

Penny/Shenny = String Theory
Amy/Shamy = Dark Matter

Deeper meaning, perhaps??
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
The following 1 user Likes Kimk26's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
I loved all their scenes!!!

And baffling Lamy is even better...

"I had to stop at Sheldon's to help him solve string theory."

Giving this ep some blossoms.

Blossom Blossom
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
(01-24-2018, 05:02 PM)Kimk26 Wrote: Penny/Shenny = String Theory
Amy/Shamy = Dark Matter

Deeper meaning, perhaps??

Huh...

"If I'm being honest, I never forgot about you, Penny. You're remarkable. You're the closest I've come to a serious relationship with a woman. Something I never though I'd figure out." Sighs. "We're so elegant... Look, our relationship posits the attraction of the opposites. Your chaos to my order. Your social to my analytical. All of our arguing was only the expression of our polar opposites, complementing each other, manifesting itself..." Draws the yin-yang symbol on the whiteboard "In a perfect equilibrium."

Works for me Smile
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26