0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 11.12 The Matrimonial Metric
"To discover who would be most qualified to be best man and maid of honor at their wedding, Sheldon and Amy subject their friends to a series of secret experiments. Also, Penny reveals her true feelings about Amy."

Massive Shamy warning... yet again. I suspect Penny will gush all over Amy as the best person on the whole damn planet who 'saved' Sheldon from his science-driven loneliness. Just to add her stamp of approval yet again to this sickly stalker union because I've lost count just how many times Penny has been used to cement Shamy, to fix an argument, to push him in Amy's direction or similar.

There's a photo of Shenny in the same room but that means jack shit as it'll all be about his wedded 'bliss' to the wrong girl. *sigh* And Penny doesn't even look like she has that special friendship with him anymore.

[Image: ZIHX8Jt.jpg]

The promo pictures can be found here.
Aside from the fact that Sheldon never was lonely in the first few seasons (he was happy with himself and his life-Leonard, Raj and Howard were tortured with complex and loneliness) Penny was/is the only person (female being) who was able to expand his horizon in a human way and to awaken special feelings in him.

She made it that he teach a no-nerd-person (herself) the babarian-simulation (even at midnight), Big Grin
-she made that he came to the theatre to watch her play, Heart
-she made that he drove her to the hospital,.....ect., ect... Soft Kitty

The list is endless.

Amy wasn't necessary.

Why the writers do not look back and recognize that the real gold-piece for Sheldon was in the show since the 'pilot'? Huh

To use Penny to push "Shamy" is-retrospective to the first seasons- pure mockery. Angry
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • CTR69, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26
I can't believe that they have to do secret experiments to figure out who should be Best Man and Maid of Honor. It's rediculous.

Also, I hope Penny's true feelings is that she hates Amy...because Amy has creepily been attaching herself to Penny for years.

Also, yes, Sheldon was never lonely. He loved being alone. He still loves it. He is like the only one on the show that wants to be alone. I like it, I miss it.
The following 1 user Likes Jenger's post:
  • Kimk26
(12-20-2017, 01:09 AM)Jenger Wrote: Also, I hope Penny's true feelings is that she hates Amy...because Amy has creepily been attaching herself to Penny for years.  

This one quote reveals everything there's to know about Amy. A rare Freudian slip, if you will, from S8E4:

Penny: You can’t force someone to like you.
Amy: What if you just hang around and act like her friend until you wear her down? I mean, next thing you know, you’re in her home, you’re eating her food, drinking her wine.
Penny: No, that won’t work.
Amy: You’re right. Cheers.

Shamy is supposed to be a cute love story, but there's so much wrong with it. Maybe it would be easier to digest without the first three seasons, but it would still feel wrong to me. Like in the Matrix:
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the (Shamy) world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26
(12-20-2017, 03:08 AM)CTR69 Wrote: This one quote reveals everything there's to know about Amy. A rare Freudian slip, if you will, from S8E4:

Penny: You can’t force someone to like you.
Amy: What if you just hang around and act like her friend until you wear her down? I mean, next thing you know, you’re in her home, you’re eating her food, drinking her wine.
Penny: No, that won’t work.
Amy: You’re right. Cheers.

Shamy is supposed to be a cute love story, but there's so much wrong with it. Maybe it would be easier to digest without the first three seasons, but it would still feel wrong to me. Like in the Matrix:
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the (Shamy) world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

Oh my god, That's so true. She knows what she's doing wearing her down, just like Leonard. Leonard wore her down and now she's married to him. and Amy's worn her down and now, they are BFFs. And she's doing the same for Sheldon....oh god...they have these lines so they know this is awful. They are Aware of this nonsense.
The following 1 user Likes Jenger's post:
  • Kimk26
Well this is kind of amusing.... (although seeing Amy and Sheldon in such close quarters kind of give me heebees).

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
I have not watched this yet.... but apparently Amy is Penny's best friend and Penny tells her so. GAHHHHH!! Such a FIX! But yes soooooo predictable.

Poor Penny, you must have some other friends outside this group, some better friends than this lot!!

Morlock Morlock Morlock Shark Shark brainbleach brainbleach
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • shennyari

There was a big upsurge for this episode, anyone know why? It doesn't seem that interesting.
I saw nothing in the sneak peek that would make me remotely tempted to watch this show again. “For future lies, this is as far as I can squat”
These are the brilliant and witty jokes now? Seriously WTF Sheldon “squats” lower then that when he sits down.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons