0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 11.11 The Celebration Reverberation
Airs 14th December

"Sheldon & Wolowitz plan birthday celebrations for Amy & Halley and Leonard receives a Christmas letter from his brother."

Promo and pictures are here.

Here's the most Shenny ones, although Shenny is non-existent now. They have less scenes than ever this season and considering the early seasons where packed with them, it seems they have thrown away a great comedy duo for the sake of their Mary-Sues.

[Image: d7oX8AX.jpg]

[Image: PhBHiVG.jpg]
The Raj and Howard fight looks fun!

1950s called, they want their styling back... 

[Image: SHA.jpg]

EDIT: I've just noticed there's a Penny pep-talk board set up, where Penny realizes how dull and pathetic her life and marriage with Leonard is. First two entries are "still employed" and "still married" and Leonard can't think of anything more to add to it. This could be another chance to fork the story in a better direction. A sudden realization hits her, how after 32 years, this is all she has accomplished:

[Image: Lenny.jpg]

EDIT #2 AFTER 11 YEARS, THIS IS HOW IT ALL ENDS? I can't think who has it worse, Sheldon or Penny...
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Shellsyke, Gamma
(12-13-2017, 11:41 PM)CTR69 Wrote: 1950s called, they want their styling back... 

[Image: SHA.jpg]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
Oh yeah. Sheldon looks like an 90s kid stuck in a 1950s nightmare.
I kind of know where Amy is coming from, but Sheldon's not the right person for her. And she's not the right person for him. Their relationship reduces both of them and has not brought out the best in them as individuals. He turns into this man-boy and she kind of stalking him. It's totally orchestrated and unrealistic. He looks out of place but thank goodness he's not wearing Amy-style clothes. Those awful cheap shirts were so out of character.

He looks to me as though he could walk out at any moment and cut the programming. Amy would have to wake up to her fan-fic non-reality.

But he's SUPPOSED to be in love with her which would work if Amy were completetly different. I just don't think the character works, and I can think of a dozen ways she could be better. The actress is not top notch enough and doesn't have that extra something... but hey, they settled. I just don't think Mayim Bialik has the skill to make Amy all she could have been. She should be loved (like he is) but that just hasn't happened. They picked the wrong person to play her and that's on Prady.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, CassandraElise
OK, but the best line:

Leonard: (About Sheldon's birthday coitus) "I assume like the rest of frontier life it will be exhausting and short."

Sheldon: (To Leonard) "You're exhausting and short."

Penny's biggest smile in the entire episode came after that line.
The following 1 user Likes Shellsyke's post:
  • Idle Miscreant