Penny Blossom
(04-25-2014, 01:49 AM)pilot fish Wrote: I think they could have created two different shows, but only one would have survived. Yes I've often thought, within the main group; why did they all have to be scientists. Maybe the four main characters, but after that open it out, make it more interesting. All nerds aren't scientists! It's strange, because on TV and in real life, we see couples, and think they are so right for each other. But relationships are basically a compromise, someone has to compromise. Marriages are more like business agreements. So I suppose it's complicated, where ever!

Alternative universes!! Blossom

Somewhere out there, in the infinite of parallels there's a show that just kept getting better! It didn't sell out to the rom-comers. They let Sheldon and Penny develop naturally and gave every character a core personality that they treated with care. It was bigger than Friends. Big Grin
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • lewstonewar, Jislane35, ricardo shillyshally, queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Nutz
Someone could really pick up on that; teasing, sparring, two strong personalities , that Sheldon and Penny had, for a future sit com.(When I was reading about movie stars, they said that's what the whole crew prayed for; leading couple with spark). Also instead of doing prequels, sequels, and constant remakes; make a programme that can split into those alternate universe, and we can simply choose. [Image: tumblr_lqq42fYp1x1qc48yno2_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
BlossomBlossomBlossom[Image: tumblr_n3xug7MjoC1t3gcp5o1_500.jpg]:blossom::blossom::blossom:
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Berliner, queenoftheDales, Trust No One
(04-26-2014, 02:09 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: BlossomBlossomBlossom[Image: tumblr_n3xug7MjoC1t3gcp5o1_500.jpg]:blossom::blossom::blossom:

Sheldon and Penny start dating and we see that smile all the time TP. Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, spuffyfan
[Image: tumblr_lozbi3bJ7Y1qd48zdo1_500.gif] More movie stars moving their eyes! (I've done two days in gif rehab)
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35
Penny's career would have been helped by a more discerning agent; really a hemorrhoids advert, and those lines.

• Trust No One
(04-27-2014, 01:33 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Penny's career would have been helped by a more discerning agent; really a hemorrhoids advert, and those lines.

Hammy is not the word for it. Amy and Leonard were probably the brilliant minds behind the commercial.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: tumblr_mtqvdvuW9H1rn4qwao6_250.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk
When I look at that 'serial apeist' clip, I realise how bad Penny's acting was in beginning! She obviously spends all her money on; acting lessons, and a couple of her own personal obsessions/addictions.[Image: shoe-collection1.jpg] [Image: differences-wine-bottles-800x800.jpg] As she has no money left for essentials like food, internet,electricity,rent, she has to rely on Leonard, creep!
  • queenoftheDales
(06-18-2014, 01:41 AM)pilot fish Wrote: When I look at that 'serial apeist' clip, I realise how bad Penny's acting was in beginning! She obviously spends all her money on; acting lessons, and a couple of her own personal obsessions/addictions.[Image: shoe-collection1.jpg] [Image: differences-wine-bottles-800x800.jpg] As she has no money left for essentials like food, internet,electricity,rent, she has to rely on Leonard, creep!

for woman supposedly addicted to shoes she only seems to wear flip flops and sneakers.