0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.08 The Tesla Recoil
Airs Nov 16.

Leonard and Wolowitz are furious after they learn Sheldon went to work with the military behind their backs. Also, while Bernadette is on bed rest, she asks Raj to do some digging when she suspects Ruchi is trying to steal her job.

Promo pictures are here.

[Image: 18XEWva.jpg]

"Yeah right? like these two are a couple?" What a stunning man!!

[Image: 9J6aSlt.jpg]

Why are they looking at Penny like that?

[Image: XIvIr7M.png]
They all are looking at Penny like that, not just Sheldon and Amy. That being said, Jim's facial expression is priceless in that screenshot.

Looks like Kwipke will be back. John Ross Bowie is starting to go gray. It's just a testament that this show has been on for over 10 years. Everyone looks a little different with the exception of Simon Helberg who has not aged a bit in 10 years.

Not trying to fat shame, but has Mayim gained weight? Her face looks a little fuller than it did in past seasons.
(11-11-2017, 09:30 AM)Shellsyke Wrote: Not trying to fat shame, but has Mayim gained weight? Her face looks a little fuller than it did in past seasons.

I think Mayim was a little plumper when she first joined the show but by season 7 she was very slender, so she may be just returning to her original weight.

Jim changed a lot over the seasons, he was too thin in S2 and too muscley in S5 for the play Harvey, I didn't think the muscles suited Sheldon. I mean, Penny really should have noticed him!!!

Johnny has gained a few pounds.

Kunal seems to be the same, he was always average, never really thin.

Kaley has the waistline of a teenager but gained muscle in some seasons. She's quite slight at the moment though.

Melissa hasn't changed a bit, except for the pregnancy.

And yes.... Simon is ageless!!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Shellsyke
(11-10-2017, 03:23 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Airs Nov 16.

Leonard and Wolowitz are furious after they learn Sheldon went to work with the military behind their backs.

A new part of the dismantling of Sheldon.

a): Wasn't it established at the first seasons that Sheldon isn't able to hide a secret?

and b):

'To work behind the backs of his friends'.

That is the niveau of Leonard not of Sheldon.

Really, that is a shame and hurts!!! Angry Puke
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas
(12-05-2017, 02:22 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: A new part of the dismantling of Sheldon.

a): Wasn't it established at the first seasons that Sheldon isn't able to hide a secret?

and b):

'To work behind the backs of his friends'.

That is the niveau of Leonard not of Sheldon.

Really, that is a shame and hurts!!! Angry Puke

I know I'm really disappointed by the new showrunners use of Sheldon. Steve Holland YOU SUCK!!! He just doesn't get the 'Outsider' anymore than Molaro did. He sets him up each week to be detested and ridiculed. It's an 'acceptable' form of bullying towards the different, that is all Big Bang is now. Sheldon used to be smart and arrogant but now he's petty, jealous and dishonest. Sheldon used to embrace being different, and not concerned that he wasn't like everyone else. He was content and dignified. If this is growth, they can stick it where the sun don't shine. Angry
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Nutz, Jela, Idle Miscreant, Gamma
(11-10-2017, 03:23 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: 18XEWva.jpg]
Sorry, I know it does not belong here, but..... .

No matter what for a face-expression.......she is beautiful. Heart