Shenny: Season 11
Could there be a minor Shenny scene in 11.03? This promo shot suggests so. Bets are on as to if their entire conversation is about Shamy  Confused

The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Ratman77
We can always hope they'll be bitching about Leonard
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, chaotic temptation, Ratman77
Where the heck is sheldons folding board???????

[Image: sheldon-1.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Gamma, Ratman77
I guess it's one of those things you outgrow once you've gotten a fiancé and become "normal". Really, why would Sheldon need a laundry folding Board? He's having sex now (squee)!!!!   Dodgy

Puke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
(10-05-2017, 04:20 PM)Nutz Wrote: I guess it's one of those things you outgrow once you've gotten a fiancé and become "normal". Really, why would Sheldon need a laundry folding Board? He's having sex now (squee)!!!!   Dodgy

Puke

Eek! The laundry folding board was just another of the cute little things they're forgotten about. Such a shame.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
[Image: p14215412_b_v8_ad.jpg]Anyone else think the cover of Season 10 DVD is kind of Shenny? Big Grin
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, Ratman77, FlyingSolo, chaotic temptation, Gamma, Kimk26, Shellsyke
Aww, they trace out a heart  Heart

Striking resemblance to S1:
[Image: 3U9j4A0Z_o.jpg]
The following 6 users Like CTR69's post:
  • FlyingSolo, chaotic temptation, Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Shellsyke
11.02 The Retraction Retraction

He should retract that! 180!!!

[Image: tumblr_oxy9w47m7r1s6fovto1_540.gif]
Episode 5 trailer looks promising.

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(10-05-2017, 10:37 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: p14215412_b_v8_ad.jpg]Anyone else think the cover of Season 10 DVD is kind of Shenny? Big Grin

Wait that is actually the real cover and not photoshopped?