Poll: Vote for this episode (guests can vote)
This poll is closed.
3 Penny Blossoms
0%
0 0%
2 Penny Blossoms
0%
0 0%
1 Penny Blossom
0%
0 0%
The Neutral Zone
33.33%
1 33.33%
1 Dirty Sock
0%
0 0%
2 Dirty Socks
33.33%
1 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.03 The Relaxation Integration
Airs Monday, October 9 at 8/7c on CBS.

As Sheldon stresses about picking a wedding date, Amy tries to convince him he has a more laid-back side. Also, Koothrappali and Stuart compete to win the heart of Bernadette's new coworker, Ruchi.

Penny is so cute with him in this 

The promo pictures are here.
What a sad sack Amy is, holy f-in' sht. Both clips, not a shred of life.
She just drains all the positivity and optimism from that gang, digests it in her wicked mind and spits it back out as a whiny, suicidal, boring, negative, pessimistic, ugly and annoying person.
I hate that Amy was downing Sheldon as he talks about their wedding...or that everyone else was too. Seriously, leave the poor man alone. That dream was weird, also, Sheldon doesn't talk in his sleep...weird. Also, thinking that Sheldon needs to relax is weird. Didn't like the Lenny complaining about living with Sheldon when Amy asked. You chose to live with him.

The Howard and Bernie scene was cute and funny. Disliked Raj and Stuart just showing up like that. It's creepy and weird. They are idiots. Creepy Idiots, who crashed Bernie's drinks.

The wedding is making Sheldon misrable because he doesn't want to marry her. There's an answer to all of your problems Sheldon, dump her. Wow, it's been 7 minutes...and I hate this episode.

Amy creepily watching him and recording him...oh god. Seriously, creepy, and she did validate his privacy. Also, no Sheldon, your voice is not like James Earl Jones. Lenard, I'll object at your wedding, is such crap.

I liked the comic book scene, since it reminds us of their old habits. Just like Laundry room scene. Shenny in the laundry room is a scene of old. It helped that they were not directly talking about the Lamy. However, I disliked that it went towards Sheldon getting more comfortable with the wedding.

Raj and Stuart fighting over her was sad. It's completely creepy just like fungus under a toenail.

Aww Sheldon, I feel for you. Your attempt to be relaxed backfired. Who has this many problems with flipflops? Also, I can't believe that he's handing all the wedding details over to Amy. She's getting everything. Disturbing.

Meeting of the Sheldon's was totally cute.

Overall, it kind of sucked, but I am not good at rating so, I am going with neutral.