0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.05 The Collaboration Contamination
"Sheldon and Koothrappali confide in Bernadette when they can't handle Amy and Wolowitz working together. Also, Penny and Leonard learn new tactics for how to deal Sheldon from an unlikely source."

Airs Monday, October 16.

As per the taping report; Leonard and Penny want to try using the book to control Sheldon's behavior. A theme I have always detested as they only do this to parenting thing involving Leonard to emasculate him because he's got more chemistry with Penny than Leonard ever had. Its just TOOOO obvious why they do this but hey!  

But I do like this picture.

[Image: tumblr_oxrx6hQTox1s6fovto1_500.jpg]

Awww that look...

[Image: 111252_WB_0509b.jpg]
[Image: 111252_WB_0523b.jpg]
Rest of the promo shots are here
Not sure I like them using Sheldon's 'tic' as a gag like this. He used to have a tic when he lied but Morse Code? Confused 

Oh and HA HA it sounds like they are talking about sex, how amsuing Sarcasm

And Raj being petty towards Bernadette again, why does she put up with him.

I liked the Shelenny parts, didn't care for the rest:

- Penny the Sheldon whisperer was really sweet. How she gets to him, calming him down in her way. She always knew how to do that, even without the book. It was a joke, but you can see how different he's around her. This was always the case, Sheldon is acting one person around Penny and a different one around all others. Noticed it many times before.
It's like he's reflecting other people's behavior towards him, like a living Karma. Penny treats him nice, so he's nice to her. Leonard thinks he's an idiot, so Sheldon plays human sirens with him.

- Penny proving she'd be a great mother and Leonard a horrible father. Leonard can't face the fact that her maternal instinct is better than his.

- Leonard acting very mean an insulting towards both Penny and Sheldon, all the time. (Penny is reading a thick book, OMG, what is happening??). He needs to disappear, so Sheldon and Penny can enjoy their dinner together.

- Leonard proving he's not capable of raising a family with Penny. He'd divorce and leave her very quickly. He's the problem, he doesn't like children, but does like the sex part, still... Unless he gets a brain replacement, Penny will definitely end up as a single mother, eventually.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Jenger
(10-25-2017, 01:37 AM)CTR69 Wrote: I liked the Shelenny parts, didn't care for the rest:

- Penny the Sheldon whisperer was really sweet. How she gets to him, calming him down in her way. She always knew how to do that, even without the book. It was a joke, but you can see how different he's around her. This was always the case, Sheldon is acting one person around Penny and a different one around all others. Noticed it many times before.
It's like he's reflecting other people's behavior towards him, like a living Karma. Penny treats him nice, so he's nice to her. Leonard thinks he's an idiot, so Sheldon plays human sirens with him.

I totally agree. Once again we see how Penny treats Sheldon like a person. It was really nice to see and how he reacted was wonderful. Of course the 'joke' was that he was the parenting book but that was rubbish, just a silly gag about him being like a five year old. But what Penny did... Acknowledging Sheldon's frustration and telling him that his feelings were valid, is great reassurance for anyone seeking support. Blossom
[Image: tumblr_oycis8ZWrh1s6fovto1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oycis8ZWrh1s6fovto3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oycis8ZWrh1s6fovto4_1280.png]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, Jenger
Does anyone else feel like the group scenes are the worst? They are so awkward. And for whatever reason, Sheldon annoys me in these scenes.

Sheldon doesn't knock anymore? Lenard still makes bad comments about Sheldon and Penny. Although I liked the car scene. Also, of course Lenard is the one that brings up the possible jealousy...if he hadn't Sheldon wouldn't have been jealous.

Also, Amy mentioned that she could reprogram Sheldon to hurt Howard..."Program" him. The morse code was weird and disappointing.

Aww, I loved Penny's understanding of Sheldon....the fact that they needed to a parenting book though is disappointed.

I love that Bernie's supportiveness, and on a shallow note, I really like her hair. I like her honestly, and her ability to get him to do Howard's chores. I think this Sheldon works the best with Bernie or this Penny that understands Sheldon. I love that she was so honest with Raj and Sheldon. She's starting to become my favorite character since they screwed with Sheldon and Penny so much.

I do like Amy better working with Howard. I feel like they work well together. However, it's weird that Howard didn't want to go home at the end.

I appreciated that Lenny can understand that they are terrible at parenting with each other. One more thing that proves that they shouldn't be together.

Overall, I did like the pairings this episode...as it wasn't all couples, and it did tie together rather well. But I didn't really laugh. It's become more of a drama than a comedy.

Eh, one penny blossom.
The following 1 user Likes Jenger's post:
  • Idle Miscreant