0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.02 The Retraction Retraction
Offtopic:
Bernie stayed immune to Amy's mind tricks all this time, opposite to Penny and Sheldon , who totally fell for them. This is why I cannot dislike her character. She knows how to deal with evil and was always best friends with Shenny.

From S10E22 ep
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif]

She and Amy never really got along. Because Bernie is the only person, who can and will burn that witch to the ground.
That's why Amy decided to make Penny her "bestie", much easier to work with.

Bernie can be crazy, but a good kind of crazy. A person you want on your side.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • chaotic temptation
(10-22-2017, 03:00 PM)CTR69 Wrote: Offtopic:
Bernie stayed immune to Amy's mind tricks all this time, opposite to Penny and Sheldon , who totally fell for them. This is why I cannot dislike her character. She knows how to deal with evil and was always best friends with Shenny.

From S10E22 ep
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif]

She and Amy never really got along. Because Bernie is the only person, who can and will burn that witch to the ground.
That's why Amy decided to make Penny her "bestie", much easier to work with.

Bernie can be crazy, but a good kind of crazy. A person you want on your side.
I completely agree.  Bernie stands her ground with Amy, and Amy knows it.  I loved her shutting Amy down this episode.  Amy needs to be shut down.  Love the gif by the way.
Bernie knows that if you give Amy the tiniest opening she will make everything about herself.
(10-23-2017, 08:25 PM)devilbk Wrote: Bernie knows that if you give Amy the tiniest opening she will make everything about herself.

She has first hand experience with that .... See Howardette Wedding.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jenger
In a way, so does Leonard re: his relationship with Amy. He's not as skilled as Bernadette, but at least Leonard does not think Amy poops rainbows and unicorns.
The following 3 users Like Shellsyke's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, chaotic temptation, Nutz