Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's
121. In Love by JessicaMota
It was very easy to find when Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper was in love. It was also easier to discover by whom Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper was in love. And one day he invited her to go on a date. (Drabble)

122. 10 things Dr Sheldon Cooper Would Never Admit by Tooba K
Penny makes me, Homo Novus, do unspeakable things. 10 things Dr. Whack-a-Doodle will never admit about Penny. (Drabble)

123. A Voyage by SweetTale4u
Sheldon and Penny in a Thunderstorm. (Drabble)

124. Spot by SweetTale4u
Penny and Sheldon Angst. Depression, Attempted Suicide (Drabble)

125. Supernova by tbbt156
They were opposites in every way. (Drabble)

126. Smirking A Drabble by BreathlessFaith
If I tell you there will be nothing for you to read. (Drabble)

127. Addiction by Southern_Heaven
Shenny Drabble

128. Laundry Time by Southern_Heaven
Shenny Drabble

129. Your Flag on the Marble Arch by damalur (Story deleted)
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. (Drabble)

130. I Want What's Yours by BL_Arata
A TBBT one-shot where Sheldon discovers his true feelings for Penny. Sort of. Shenny (Sheldon POV)

131. You Can't Blame Gravity by Lascylla
Maybe it's not healthy, but she finds it helps to think of him like a robot, or a computer; you can't interrupt him halfway through a process without deleting all his progress, or crashing his operating system, or whatever. Sheldon/Penny Angst (Penny POV)

132. Details by hitlikehammers
It shouldn’t be a surprise, but it kinda-sorta is. (Drabble)

133. Multiple Applications of the Term "Busy" by misbegotten
Drabbles

134. Chewing Gum by Donaji25
Based on a song by Paty Cantú - "Goma de mascar" (Chewing gum). A Shenny songfic. (Sheldon POV)

135. The Missing Compound by gaialux
The Cohabitation Formula coda. (Drabble)

136. Voltage Running Through Her Skin by opia
You are my electric girl. — Sheldon/Penny. (Sheldon POV)

137. The Somniloquy Question by Darkly Dreaming
Somniloquy is sleep talking. Sheldon's locked out of his apartment again while Leonard and Penny are on a camping trip "spicing up their relationship," so Sheldon spends the night at Amy's. Hints of Shenny. (Amy POV)

138. Sheldon's Somniloquy Log by Darkly Dreaming
A loose sequel of sorts to The Somniloquy Question. Alex listens to Sheldon's sleep talking and hears something she never wanted hear and hopes she never will again. Hints of Shenny (Alex POV)

139. Simple by Kaytrina
Short scenes, in no particular order, with no plot connection or timeline, of the wonderfully weird, yet fascinating relationship between Sheldon and Penny. (Collection)

140. Fairy Tale by muaaimoi
Magical realism, Penny searches for her story. (Penny POV)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's - by Nutz - 06-06-2017, 07:23 AM