Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's
81. The Homo Novus Doctrine by NightlyBlueDemons
As I have informed you on numerous occasions I have chosen to live my life under the Homo Novus doctrine. I have chosen to rise above the human need to copulate and sate animalistic desires'. Just a little addition on The Killer Robot Instability between Sheldon and Penny. (Drabble)

82. The Nomenclature Destination by isthatforhereortogo
Penny's come up with a new word. Can she get Sheldon to say it? (Drabble)

83. Scientific Mindset by Lysana
A very, very short conversation between Penny and Sheldon, in which they somewhat inadvertently discuss the nature of scientific thinking and inquiry. As usual, neither of them is quite following where the other is coming from!  (Drabble)

84. Fame Monster by ishie
"What on Earth happened to that woman's pants?" Shenny (Drabble)

85. Silver Linings by ishie
You know what? Sometimes it's really nice to know that all it takes is a little shouting and help is on its way. Weird, practically-more-trouble-than-it's-worth help but whatever. (Drabble)

86. Potency by Southern_Heaven
Sheldon might call poison control. Shenny (Drabble)

87. Siblings by Southern_Heaven
Shenny Drabble

88. NO! by FrostedMerry
This story is within my Costumer Conundrum AU world, but it's before that story so it stands alone for all intents and purposes. NOTE: Costumer Conundrum is incomplete, so not in the collection yet. However, if you would like to read it. Costumer Conundrum (drabble)

89. Movie Date by FrostedMerry
Sheldon and Penny see Deadpool and discuss. This story is within my Costumer Conundrum AU world (Drabble)

90. Twenty Questions by cheshirejin
Shenny friendship (Drabble)

91. The Quotation Theory by booksblanketsandtea
Shenny Drabbles

92. Their Darkest Moments by Risknight
Two short fics, inspired by songs. One for Penny's POV and one for Sheldon's POV.

93. I Thought I Saw by Orange.Dreams.4.4.0.8
Leonard keeps seeing things... or is he? (Drabble)

94. Not helping sweetie by rhapsodybree
Sheldon tries to help (Drabble)

95. A Snapshot by lenoirleon
Sheldon and Penny get caught at a fancy event. Based off of the recent photo shoot the cast of The Big Bang Theory did. A little different in regards to what Penny is wearing and a Doctor Who reference. (Drabble)

96. Wi-Fi Password Proposal by emmaspirate
To Penny's surprise Sheldon changed the password again. But this time it has surprising results. (Drabble)

97. Of Chickens And Hens by BeeKay-Em
Sheldon has a run in with a chicken while visiting Penny's family farm. Based on Gwendy85's fan art (Drabble)

98. The Schrodinger Scrutiny by Risknight
Penny and Sheldon's first date. (Drabble)

99. Such a Deal by Michea
Penny/Sheldon (Drabble)

100. The Acoustic Search Aggravation by redgrunt84
Sheldon and Penny go looking for something. (Drabble)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's - by Nutz - 06-06-2017, 06:05 AM