0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.24 The Long Distance Dissonance
"The gang is concerned when Sheldon’s former admirer, Dr. Ramona Nowitzki (Riki Lindhome), resurfaces while Amy is away at Princeton."

As we know this is a Shamy based finale.  Sad Sad I suspect we are entering the Shamy Show for the next 2 seasons. At least we'll still have the early years. 

Images can be found here; http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/04/the-big...-long.html

The return of Ramona will be interesting in that this character never needed to return. It was a complete circle when Sheldon ordered her out of the apartment in 2.06 The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem which we have a write up for HERE

Ramona could be considered Sheldon's first girlfriend.

[Image: 37a655_886c08b20e8a423bb3e465a98590fe6c.jpg]

[Image: 0dEVBiA.jpg]

There's a Shenny moment but its facilitating Shamy as usual these days. Penny looks so sad

[Image: 8wrptLH.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, Ratman77, Idle Miscreant
On the bright side, no hag in sight for the entire episode!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also Sheldon seems truly happy with Ramona or Penny.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
On this picture-with Ramona-Sheldon looks indeed more happier than on all pictures with Amy together.
Is there a special reason wjy she is blonde now? I have to confess, when I saw the picture, I thought in the first second that it is Penny with who he is so amused.

And it is true. Penny looks really very very sad.
It almost seems as if she is afraid that he could leave.... her....and not Amy. Dodgy

Hmm.

Are that all omens?

Probably I suffer from visual perceptions. Huh
(05-06-2017, 02:37 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: On this picture-with Ramona-Sheldon looks indeed more happier than on all pictures with Amy together.
Is there a special reason wjy she is blonde now? I have to confess, when I saw the picture, I thought in the first second that it is Penny with who he is so amused.

And it is true. Penny looks really very very sad.
It almost seems as if she is afraid that he could leave.... her....and not Amy. Dodgy

Hmm.

Are that all omens?

Probably I suffer from visual perceptions. Huh

I thought the same thing, Ramona is now blonde like Penny?? and that other girl was blonde also, as if they have to put every other blonde with Sheldon, except the blonde that made Sheldon funnier and more electric. They can never bring back what they have lost now. They decided against Shenny and that unexpected spark is gone. It's dead.
On the promos, Ramona and Sheldon really do make a cute couple. Even if she's not Penny, she would fit much better into the crowd and I'd probably become a Shemona shipper as well. She keeps him smiling in every scene.
Riki should replace MB, people wouldn't mind one bit. AFF would become history in one episode. I hope she still has that passion, which Penny used to have.

[Image: Shna1.jpg]

[Image: Shna2.jpg]

[Image: Shna3.jpg]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, chaotic temptation, Gamma
Wow I see what you mean, there is something, at least in these shots, which is cuter about them, than Shamy. Of course we know the final tag though ( on the taping report) which has Sheldon reject Ramona.
I wouldn't mind two (MORE) years of "the Shamy show" (it's been the Shamy show for nine hundred years now...my ears are grizzled, my eyes are old and bent...) if Sheldon was in any way interesting or reminiscent of his former glory. Aside from the violent change to his character, there's something about Amy which just sucks the life, intellect and eccentricity out of him.

Aesthetically it's jarring as well, because Sheldon looks like a colourful cartoon, and Amy looks like she's frogmarched in from a disciplinary school or social realist play...the washed out colours...the gloom...the hunched shoulders of the perpetually put upon...the frost-bitten expression...the suffering...

TBBT has always had a cartoon colour palette, and cartoonish characters. When Bernadette turned up, she fit right in. She's a bright, ridiculously-coloured caricature with a cartoon voice. She's fine.

Amy stuck out like a Bogong moth in a pot of jam from her first appearance, but at least she was eccentric herself in Season 4. Now she's normal AND still in Bogong mode AND still trying to force Sheldon to moult his colourful butterfly exterior and become a bloody Bogong himself.
And moneybags seems to think this is good idea. Make Sheldon normal...it's not HEALTHY to be obsessed with science and fantasy and passions. And god forbid you don't make romance your top priority like every other person/sitcom character under the sun.

Regarding the pictures above, Ramona works because she's the epitome (or was) of a colourful, eccentric cartoon character. It's the right face and manner for someone on this show. Howard is also ideal. Although that fucker was wearing a white shirt and slacks last time I saw him...Alas poor butterfly!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 9 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • CTR69, Nutz, Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, FlyingMonkey, chaotic temptation, Gamma, Kimk26
So there's the finale promo. Which is soiled by the fact we already know that Sheldon flees from Ramona and then asks Amy to marry him.  Morlock Morlock Morlock Morlock  So many morlocks Shenny fans. Oh well, back to fan fiction.  Blossom

So Amy told Penny and Bernadette to stop Sheldon what? escaping her evil clutches?

So its the end of the season and there's no real indication of anything exciting happening. There were so few Shenny scenes In S10 and half of those were about Amy. I don't think we have much to look forward to from now on.
Amy screaming through that laptop makes me want to punch mine, lol. Can this woman be any more annyoing/crazy/violent/deranged/insane/disturbed ?? Take you meds and stfu, jeez...
(05-09-2017, 10:45 PM)CTR69 Wrote: Amy screaming through that laptop makes me want to punch mine, lol. Can this woman be any more annyoing/crazy/violent/deranged/insane/disturbed ?? Take you meds and stfu, jeez...

Yeah I've never been a fan of the crazy screaming either. For some reason TPTB find it hilarious. Bernadette tempers are probably the worse of the bunch and some of her behaviour is verging on abusive. But people must find it funny. Personally I think its very difficult to make anger funny. Kaley does it best of the females and of course Jim can do anything.