0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.24 The Long Distance Dissonance
How much nicer tone from Penny, such a contrast between her and the hag. Now if only Sheldon would behave like his old self or at least 20 years older. 

There's also that skype call scene on preview, but it's too disturbing, with Amy angry about her property might get stolen. She's angry at Penny and Bernie, because they allowed *gasp* a woman near Sheldon! Call the police, we have a Stockholm prisoner on the run.

So much insecurity and no trust at all. Why do people ship Shamy, will always remain a mistery.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Jela, chaotic temptation
[Image: Finale-vs-intimacy_zps7useig0b.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69
[Image: the-big-bang-theory-cohabitation-5.jpg]
Are there any more of these? The Shenny spot
...and now Amy's away there may be more. Although I bet she's back in 11.01. Sad
Variations on a theme... Big Grin

[Image: Screen+shot+2011-10-19+at+7.51.23+PM.png]
[Image: the-comic-book-store-regeneration-penny-...?s=594x594]

[Image: tumblr_m1al5c2eHM1r8jlpi.png]
[Image: 2x18-The-Work-Song-Nanocluster-penny-and...00-281.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mtndr9o8tX1snsj31o6_1280.jpg]
[Image: original-4540-1438264900-19.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]
[Image: enhanced-5572-1438272114-6.jpg?downsize=...ality=auto]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, CTR69, Nutz, Gamma, Kimk26, Shellsyke
Oh yes I remember the first one that old "friends with benefits" conversation.

And I love the scripted court appearance.

Sheldon: Well, of course you have a choice. Although we live in a deterministic universe, each individual has free will. Now, sit down. I call your attention to the events of November 16. Do you remember that date?

Penny (reading): Darn tootin’, I do, if the court will excuse my homespun, corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase.
So it's over then.... did anyone actually bother to watch?
I watched. I find it difficult to believe Sheldon always carries the ring with him. Leonard yes. Not Sheldon.
Just watched...

....and I hated this episode. It was SO STUPID! the whole idea that Sheldon can never spend time alone with another female and how paranoid everyone behaved sickened me. They were worried about it before they had any proof. Regardless of Ramona's feelings towards Sheldon IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS anyway. Is Shamy THAT insecure now? As if Sheldon is some kind of horn dog. Angry If Ramona and Sheldon want to get together it's up to them and all the interference was OTT. In actual fact, Sheldon had no interest in Ramona.

The Shenny scene was totally puerile. Sheldon said this about Ramona. "I wouldn't have even noticed she was a woman if she didn't wear that bathing suit that highlighted her bosom" GIVE ME A FUCKEN BREAK!!! Is he retarded now?

I thought this was quite possibly the lamest episode they have ever made. I know the Shamys and romcommers think its amazing but it really is nothing to write home about. SO unrealistic. The panicked proposal was just ridiculous.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69
[Image: 61431793.jpg]

Even when Amy gets as little screentime as possible and with a Shenny scene, they still screw it. But the funny thing is, it can get worse. Just wait for the wedding and baby boom.