New features
Aah, Mary Cooper and her casual racism.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(02-22-2014, 11:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Mrs Mary Cooper, the woman with the more influence on Sheldon than anyone.

A feature by Check E. Light.

[Image: 9289_900.png]

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!whats-new/ct92

Other stuff coming up:

Penny's basket of memories

All the things Penny could have collected to remind her of Sheldon (complied by HQ member, Satnight815)

The little car that could

A tribute to Penny's Tornado Cabriolet and the car scenes which almost exclusively featured Sheldon and Penny, for 7 years.

Excellent page! I'd love to see her make another appearance on the show but I fear they would also have her succumb to the Evil One's "charms".
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Toad
Oh yes... there were so many great quotes it got crowded. I already think there's too much on the page.

Darn it.... I forgot a grilled cheese sandwich.

[Image: a0bc3_cheeses_4173320360_1492d0aae3.jpg]

Sheldon: Thank you for carving a smiley face in my grilled cheese sandwich.

Mrs Cooper: Oh, I know how to take care of my baby. His eyes came out a little thin, but you can just pretend he’s Chinese.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad, Wisp, FranEssi
(02-23-2014, 12:33 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: Excellent page! I'd love to see her make another appearance on the show but I fear they would also have her succumb to the Evil One's "charms".

They are probably saving that for later. I was disappointed that the 'Cooper Extraction' only had her voice and the strange plot of Sheldon having to be at his sisters side when she gave birth. If you had a brother like Sheldon would you want him there?

When Amy said "it doesn't usually look like that" I actually said out loud "Give it a rest Amy!" Every bleedin opportunity! Morlock
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, queenoftheDales, Wisp
Loving the sharkies. Very cynical.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
A Shark was requested...

Shark

The fin needs work... I'll be back...
(02-22-2014, 11:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Mrs Mary Cooper, the woman with the more influence on Sheldon than anyone.

A feature by Check E. Light.

[Image: 9289_900.png]

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!whats-new/ct92

Other stuff coming up:

Penny's basket of memories

All the things Penny could have collected to remind her of Sheldon (complied by HQ member, Satnight815)

The little car that could

A tribute to Penny's Tornado Cabriolet and the car scenes which almost exclusively featured Sheldon and Penny, for 7 years.

Ahhh. Another stunning Pajamas' Production. The Born Again Boat Ride pamphlet is sheer brilliance, and the little scene at the bottom is priceless!!

It occurs to me that with your skills you could produce a whole new show for us. Big Grin
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Thanks Toad. Heart

Not a bad idea. We have writers, we could start making our own episodes. Tongue
The Mary Cooper page was a hoot. Very well laid out and written. Well done!
Let's go exploring!
Thanks wellplayed.

Praise for the writing goes to Check E. Light. Smile