Season 10 finale speculation
Well, that Ramona could shoot Sheldon with lightspeed back to his charachter of Season 1 and 2......of course not.

But that Ramona could come back is-from my POV-in principle a good thing. The 'confrontation' with her character , and her reaction regarding his current one, could be a kind of first "domino"-stone.

Ramona: "Doctor Cooper, what happened to you?"

Sheldon:" What you mean please?"

Ramona:" Well, where is your superior intellect, your genius mind fo which I have always admired you? And what to hell you find on THIS person(Amy)? She is like Leslie Winkle, she is just nagging at you!"

Ramona to Penny:"And what is about you?"

Penny: " Hmm?"

Ramona: "Why didn't you do anything?"

Penny:" Can you explain it....to me?"

Ramona: "  I already explained it to you. You are in love with Doctor Cooper. That was so and so it is still. And he is it still with you. That is clear to see. Why has it come so far?"

Okay, this is totally exaggerated. But a return of Ramona could be a step to lead the show in another direction. That Penny and Sheldon might begin to think about their pinning and boring lifes because Ramona could be a link, a 'living bridge' to former states.

The problem is if the authors are willing to work out a story-line well.
Because, sometimes it really seems as if they decide their ideas with a dice-set. (To make Bernie pregnant and so on).

The question if "TBBT" is able to surprise.....
Well, it is a TV-show. That means everything is possible (luckily). And there is a point arrived where changes are unavoidable.

The show definitely needs 'SHENNY' Idea Idea Idea
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, CTR69, Nutz, devilbk

Messages In This Thread
Season 10 finale speculation - by Tuesday Pajamas - 04-20-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Season 10 finale speculation - by Nutz - 04-21-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Season 10 finale speculation - by Ratman77 - 04-25-2017, 06:49 AM