100.00%
1 100.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.22 The Cognition Regeneration
I think the Howard/Bernadette thing moved too fast, she worked as 'Penny's normal friend from work', and having Howard gradually stopping being a goofy letch would have done. Similarly, Stuart as the background cameo friend, with the comic book hangout. They lack the chops for front and centre, the show premise is too flimsy for the cast size.

There is no excuse for the Abomination. Bar a botched summoning from the fetid depths of the nether hells. Send it back. I'm sure there's a ritual. Or a blessed bullet.
I actually didn't hate this episode until Penny called Zack to take the job and just because his girlfriend didn't like the idea of them working together either she said "You were right, I was wrong" to Leonard. NO SHE WAS NOT WRONG. There was nothing wrong with working with an ex. Whats wrong is the lack of trust in Penny when she has zero interest in Zack. It just felt like such a judgemental message.

Bernadette is a prize bitch.
Bernie won a few more points of respect from me in this ep. The only person who dares to stand up to Amy. 

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif]