100.00%
1 100.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.22 The Cognition Regeneration
The Wolowitzes will have to face the truth that baby Halley needs to stay in daycare while both parents are at work in the upcoming episode of "The Big Bang Theory."

SERIOUSLY!!?

Morlock 

Prize for the lamest idea for the highest rated TV sitcom goes to.... there are fans out there that are on the edge of their seats over a story like this. Sarcasm I use a sarcasm sign but there really are sad acts that think this is enthralling, not to be missed. Big Grin OOooooowww tune in guys. I can't WAIT to see if the shittest actress ever can play a squeaky worried mum.
Didn't we already see this episode?
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jela
This is not fun, or witty, or any other from of entertainment or escapism.... it's an imitation of what my whiney neighbors are doing. (And I don't want to listen to them, either!)
I've heard it both ways.
Sounds like 17 minutes of boredom. I wonder if BBT can be used as a sleep aid? Side effects may include.....
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
"You're an idiot."                                                                            goofy thumbs-up
[Image: E22.jpg]
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma
Penny's face says everything. She faces a lifetime of this, and it is only going to get worse.
"True love" is doing wonders for Penny, She is starting to get that ugly frown that is permanently a fixture on Amy's face.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The CBS synopsis is

"Leonard isn’t thrilled when Penny considers taking a new job offered with her ex-boyfriend, Zack (Brian Thomas Smith)."

Shouldn't that be?

"Leonard isn’t thrilled when Penny considers taking a new job offered with her ex-husband, Zack (Brian Thomas Smith)." Big Grin Big Grin

The promo photos are now available at:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/04/the-big...-1022.html

I like this one of Penny. 

[Image: 10.22%20penny_zpsryfygwd9.jpg]

And the guys are GAMING!!!! wonder what they are playing.

[Image: 10.22%20boys%20gamimg_zpszpnphysx.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69
Ouch. These sitting positions are as bad as their relationships, lol. But I do like how they still treat Leonard's apartment as their own.

What if Sheldon moves to 4A to be with Lenny, Raj and Howard move to 4B, after Amy goes away? The original 5 back together again. Kick Amy, Bernie and Stuart off the show.