0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.19 The Collaboration Fluctuation
They should get Sheldon a matching shirt, too. Penny is diabolical enough. Just persuade Raj to help her match Sheldon, and neither of them mentioning it (Sheldon wouldn't notice, but everyone else would.)
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Ratman77
I like this picture too.
Where Penny and Raj are sitting there in the same shirts have a funny charme. Tongue You know, I prefer the pair-constellation Penny/Sheldon in any case,..but by such pictures it seems to me that everyone else, of the nerd-group-at least optically- would be fit better to her than Leonard.

To "Queens" post:

The plot-line is really strange. "Sheldon out" and "Raj in".
Eventually it is only again a proof that there is really not a season-plan and the stories are made from one moment to another, Puke .......or it could be also a hint that Leonard  just wanted to get Sheldon(!) out, perhaps because he still fears him as a "threat" regarding Penny? Dodgy

(As you have written, Penny and Raj are only friends and not a danger to him)

Who knows?

P.S.: Right, Sheldon should be next to her!!!
(03-28-2017, 11:01 PM)CTR69 Wrote: Too far?

[Image: Promo1.jpg]
Let me think......

.....hmmm.....hmmmm.....hmmmm...

From me too:

[Image: coste-psicologico-nunca-decir-no.jpg]
Here is a part of a comment from "serienjunkies" for "The Comic-Con Conundrum" which can also be used for this episode:

"What really annoy me at the show is the fact that the authors obviously do not have the slightest idea what to do with the couple Penny & Leonard. After the eternally long 'they want, they want not' at the first seasons, the authors have now succeeded, to marry and then to marry again this two in an extremely unromantic way.
Now it is only enough to present us the two again and again as a totally disfunctional couple and as a 'sweet' counterpart Sheldon and Amy, whereby their, I call it, 'flirting'in me every time causes new 'foreign-shame' without end.
Of course, Penny and Leonard had never really really much in common, but faithfully follow the motto 'opposites attract' it somehow worked. Today I see there only two bitter, passive-aggressive people, who are either mean to each other or stop to the other figures.
I also believe that it would be easiest and probably best for the series to separate the two.New love interests for one or both might bring some fresh air into the series.The status Quo with the 3 pairs and Raj as a useless appendage does not work."

Well, I do not have in all points the same opinion as the author of this comment, but with hundret percent at the point that the cannon-ships are only great catastrophes. And well, that the authors could give Sheldon new friends (at '10.20') and make a 'team-up' with Penny and Raj, could be hints that they realize that 'Shamy' and 'Lenny' are harvested,....that there is nothing more to tell with and about,.....and that they are looking for new plot-lines.
Well, I would welcome it, (there are two full years)  BUT.....

......if they really want to make new plot-lines, or give new love-interests, than they must not create new friends and figures or new relationships (Penny/Raj) which would be only in the same way unbelievable as the previous ones.
If they want to make the right and perfect step they should only open their eyes....

[Image: tumblr_mgiwztSqT91qjmwu8o1_500.gif]

......and see what they have in their hands with this two. Heart Angel Blossom Soft Kitty

[Image: tumblr_oh7xqsxgU81vjdt8po3_400.gif]

They must only use it.

SHENNY FOR THE WIN!!!
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant