66.67%
2 66.67%
3 Dirty Socks
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.18 The Escape Hatch Identification
Maybe I'm dwelling into it too much, but here's the thing. Howard and Leonard both made fun of Raj behind his back and yet Sheldon was somehow made into the bad guy? He never laughed about Raj's situation and was willing to help, cutting down his spending for free. A favor also made fun of by - Howard and Leonard. What a lousy group of "friends".
When was the last time anyone did anything good for Sheldon?
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas
(03-13-2017, 06:02 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Maybe I'm dwelling into it too much, but here's the thing. Howard and Leonard both made fun of Raj behind his back and yet Sheldon was somehow made into the bad guy? He never laughed about Raj's situation and was willing to help, cutting down his spending for free. A favor also made fun of by - Howard and Leonard. What a lousy group of "friends".
When was the last time anyone did anything good for Sheldon?

You make a good point. Sheldon would have given his time and energy to Raj and it might have been annoying but at least he was willing. I miss the days when Sheldon was BETTER than Leonard!!!! he could easily made fun of any of the others because he was so smart and arrogant in a funny way.

Now we all just laugh AT him, rather than with him. He can't do anything right, he can't say anything right, without someone parting him on the head and putting him in his place. I miss my favourite character.

I'm also struggling to understand where all Raj's money has been going, he's never seemed even remotely extravagant.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, Nutz
Actually I think Raj has very expensive tastes. He gets his hair cut at a very exclusive place. He get facials regularly. He's into expensive creams and lotions. And, since everyone found out he's rich, he's had to pick up the check a few times. And that's not including what he spends on Cinnamon. He just almost never spends money on clothes. But he does spend on almost everything else.
People who are rich go broke all the time. And if a lot of his money was coming from his parents that's also plausible that they stopped giving him money. So he's just been going broke on his own dime. That I can believe.

I do hate that Sheldon's laughed at all the time by everyone all the time. Even now! It's not like any of them ever got better then him! So annoying.

Need Penny to back him up again...
Bitches be crazy. 
Like many spoiled rich kids (Admit it. Raj is a spoiled rich kid), Raj has expensive tastes and, since he really had no regular expenses to speak of or a reason to save money, he probably spent his paycheck every week.
I was just watching High-Rise. From one of the toffs on the upper floors;

"There's no food left. Only the dogs. And Mrs. Hillman is refusing to clean unless I pay her what I apparently owe her. Like all poor people, she's obsessed with money."
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Basing his income off of 80,000 a year minimum after taxes (or $6,666 a month) and leaning towards the ridiculous, here's what I figured Raj's monthly budget is using Pasadena 1 bedroom rental prices, California utilities prices, etc.

Rent: $1,750 a month
Beauty/gym regiment: $1,800 a month
Utilities (phone, electric, cable, etc.): $500
Food: $2,500 a month
Car payment/Insurance: $600 a month
Pet Supplies/Insurance: $1,500 a month
Entertainment/Hobbies: $2,000 a month
Total: $10,650 a month (- $3,984 a month)

If this budget is anywhere close, I would've cut him off years ago.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays
Yeah and I think his parents did cut him off or have been giving him less (I haven't watched so I don't know the deets) but I feel like him just spening everything and also NOT having a wife (which I think his parents want him to have... settle down etc.) I'm sure they did cut him off. And he is broke! So it makes sense... oddly enough this is the most realistic thing tbbt has done plot wise... hmmmmm
Bitches be crazy.