0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.17 The Comic-Con Conundrum
"With Koothrappali cut off from his father’s fortune, he appoints Sheldon to help him get out of debt. Also, Penny considers joining Leonard at Comic-Con."

The one thing I could not get over, was how much JG moves his thick eyebrows all the time. It's creepy and annoying, especially, when he can move one independently from the other. Or when he forms a zig-zag pattern with them.

Other than that, Kaley looked very cute and Jim sounded as his normal self.

As for the characters, Leonard hates Sheldon and diss him every chance he gets and Amy is not helping either.
Penny proves she's a much better person than Amy. I don't know if it's her voice, blonde hair or bright clothes, but she represents the character of light, opposed to the darkness and evil of Amy.

Plot isn't worth mentioning, just something which had the group talking among themselves to make an ep.
The following 4 users Like CTR69's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
(02-25-2017, 06:23 AM)CTR69 Wrote: The one thing I could not get over, was how much JG moves his thick eyebrows all the time. It's creepy and annoying, especially, when he can move one independently from the other. Or when he forms a zig-zag pattern with them.

Other than that, Kaley looked very cute and Jim sounded as his normal self.

As for the characters, Leonard hates Sheldon and diss him every chance he gets and Amy is not helping either.
Penny proves she's a much better person than Amy. I don't know if it's her voice, blonde hair or bright clothes, but she represents the character of light, opposed to the darkness and evil of Amy.

Plot isn't worth mentioning, just something which had the group talking among themselves to make an ep.

Ooh that's avery comic book description. Penny is the light to Amy's dark. I feel a comic strip coming on....

Haven't seen this one yet.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
The intention isn't dark versus light. It's serious versus flighty.
(03-06-2017, 06:10 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ooh that's avery comic book description. Penny is the light to Amy's dark. I feel a comic strip coming on....

Haven't seen this one yet.

Amy has dark hair, wears dark clothes and is in a dark mood all the time. It was very obvious. Body language and attitude stood out for me in this ep.  

[Image: 14888167741854931.gif]

[Image: image.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Ratman77
Not. A. Single. Laugh.

And this show is getting another two seasons? What the hell is the studio audience laughing at? Do they spike thier sodas? I miss the old days when I couldn't wait to watch the new episode because it was genuinely hilarious. Domestic life with the 'nerds' is excuriatingly lameoooooo. Sad Sad What the hell happened?
Okay watched this again and I found I liked it better.

"If you wanted someone weak and spineless that you can walk all over you should have asked Leonard"

"Sometimes Howard wears a stripped shirt so we can play Where's Wolowitz"

I thought it was funny when Amy interjected in Leonard and Penny's boring argument over going to comic con. And a relief.

And I wish the tag scene when Sheldon tried to seduce Amy into going to Comic Con, had been with Penny. Jim can really act up a storm and would have been a sexy as hell romantic lead if someone ever gave him a real chance. Quite funny though.