0 0%
3 Dirty sock
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.14 The Convention Conundrum
(01-30-2014, 04:30 AM)Major Gripe Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 11:07 PM)CassandraElise Wrote: Bless Sheldon's adorable, little, nerd smile. I know TPTB keep trouncing all over his character, but it's moments like this that make me all aflutter: Heart Heart Heart

(And yes, Major Gripe, these hearts are for you!)

[Image: tumblr_mfc480BFB81rq0r8io3_250.gif]

Pajamas, re Icons - Dirty Sock, Adhesive Duck, Panties, Killer Robot, Morlock, Kraken, Death Ray.
AND I WANT THEM NOW.

Maybe a tiny Spock and chocolates?
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
Duly noted Gripes and Ses. Big Grin I'll try some of these out.

This weeks episode poll has been added in preparation, with a middle option for those of you who asked for it.

'The neutral zone' as suggested by thetoadoftruth.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One
(01-30-2014, 05:26 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Duly noted Gripes and Ses. Big Grin I'll try some of these out.

This weeks episode poll has been added in preparation, with a middle option for those of you who asked for it.

'The neutral zone' as suggested by thetoadoftruth.

I forgot we will need a shark icon. Smile
Okay, I thought James Earl Jones did a good job, but the rest of it was kind of a mess.

That whole thing with the girls was stupid. I don't understand who the writers are aiming this stuff at. The three of them sounded like a group of tween girls discussing what they think it means to be a adult, while being firmly mired in adolescence by giving a dam about it in the first place. Writers, being an adult does not mean giving up what you enjoy, pfft.

As for the guys, boring, boring, boring. I think they need some new blood in the writers room. They don't have to worry about new writers getting the characterization right because the old writers seem totally unconcerned with characterization. Confused

[Image: sheldon-tbbt-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-232980.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m6obtfnoEH1r1n4hto4_250.gif]
Just because I needed a glimpse of non-toddler Sheldon.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Jislane35, Wisp, Trust No One
(01-31-2014, 11:48 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Okay, I thought James Earl Jones did a good job, but the rest of it was kind of a mess.

That whole thing with the girls was stupid. I don't understand who the writers are aiming this stuff at. The three of them sounded like a group of tween girls discussing what they think it means to be a adult, while being firmly mired in adolescence by giving a dam about it in the first place. Writers, being an adult does not mean giving up what you enjoy, pfft.

As for the guys, boring, boring, boring. I think they need some new blood in the writers room. They don't have to worry about new writers getting the characterization right because the old writers seem totally unconcerned with characterization. Confused

[Image: sheldon-tbbt-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-232980.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m6obtfnoEH1r1n4hto4_250.gif]
Just because I needed a glimpse of non-toddler Sheldon.

Much like the rest of us Sad

I actually want to see a whole new set of writers. There could at least be a chance there of some change in operation, providing the writers are from an intelligent show. Like 2 Broke Girls. HAHAHAHA. No. But at least 2 Broke Girls knows how campy and corny it is. (I don't mind it at all because of this.)

Honestly, TBBT died 3 seasons ago. Now they've attached strings to the limbs of the corpse and occasionally putting it in the fridge to keep using it. I don't like to say a show has "died" when it's just stopped being made, but TBBT literally walks around with a dead brain and no pulse.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Trust No One
Hmm, it doesn't sound that promising so far. I won't get to see this one until much later this evening. James Earl Jones looked good in the trailers.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
Check out the cutest sauna gif on our highlights page. Yum!

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!episodes-709-to-716/c1f97

[Image: 37a655_1e7848b8122440af92d227ea5a73523a....00_gif_srz]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, FranEssi, Wisp, queenoftheDales
(01-31-2014, 06:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Check out the cutest sauna gif on our highlights page. Yum!

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!episodes-709-to-716/c1f97

[Image: 37a655_1e7848b8122440af92d227ea5a73523a....00_gif_srz]

Mmmm... 'Twould be sexier if this were HOMO NOVUS in a sauna though and not CURRENT SHELDON.

Eh, never mind. It's Jim Parsons in a sauna. Heart Why the fuck am I nit-picking?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
(01-31-2014, 07:17 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Mmmmm... What is that from? I need to know for..er... reasons.

If it's a TBBT episode I never would have thought I'd see Sheldon in a sauna...

Sheldon was in a sauna with Darth Vader. A sentence I've never even contemplated the likelihood of writing in my life.
I feel that scene has rather flummoxed all attempts by Sheldon-fanciers to form a coherent or at all useful recap of the episode.
Just treat it as a hiccup in broadcasting.

It was completely gratuitous, and simultaneously I can find nothing bad to say about it whatsoever.

James Earl Jones is fucking marvelous though. Between him and sauna-boy looking like something out of a Greek Tragedy, I got rather confused, and forgot to care about character disintegration, unbelievable plots, or pantomime ridicule. I'LL BE BACK THOUGH.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Jislane35
It was a lot better than I initially thought. I didn't find anything remotely amusing when I read the taping reports, but seeing it in action, I giggled quite a few times during the James Earl Jones and the L/H/R scenes. I felt vindicated that for once Sheldon wasn't given a restraining order on a celebrity, and that the other three guys actually ended up looking like morons for a change. It was reminiscent of earlier seasons, and seeing Sheldon so happy just warmed my heart. Blush I could've done without the girls' tea party. It was superfluous. Do we really need to shoehorn in Bernadette and Amy into every episode? Gah.

Oh, the credits now read, "Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting." I totally squealed and said "aaaaaaaawwww." Smile
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Trust No One, queenoftheDales, Jislane35