0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.14 The Convention Conundrum
(01-27-2014, 04:47 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 05:53 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: indeed Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_lflk0nhhvI1qfzju4o1_500.gif]

I just have to say how much I adore this gif and feel a compulsion to use these pointless things HeartHeartHeart sorry about that.

It's alright. We'll all just avert our eyes and pretend we didn't see them. DON'T LOOK AT THE PRETTY HEARTS, PEOPLE. DON'T LOOK AT THEM.

When is this bloody episode going to air, so we can stop filling this thread with prattle?

I saw the promo. I am feeling rather mugwumpish about the whole thing...On the one hand I'm terribly excited, principally on account of the clash of universes, and on the other, dubious hand, it looked a bit like a TV Special from the eighties.
That said, I'll take ten of these episodes over a schmaltzy, saccharine one any day. Darth Vader on a Ferris Wheel also doesn't strain my credulity as much as the show's habitually depicted relationships, friendships, life choices...I'll shut up now.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35
(01-27-2014, 08:09 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: When is this bloody episode going to air, so we can stop filling this thread with prattle?

It seems like a long break huh? Three more days! I can't believe we are over half way through this season already.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(01-27-2014, 08:15 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 08:09 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: When is this bloody episode going to air, so we can stop filling this thread with prattle?

It seems like a long break huh? Three more days! I can't believe we are over half way through this season already.

I'm happy this season is close to being over and done with, can you imagine two or three more seasons of this same BS? All they're doing is focusing on the fights between everyone in the gang, the conflicts within the relationships while also bringing in guest stars as back up and I have a feeling well be seeing them more than usual soon. I know that there's no such thing as a real break up on this show (because they only last for like half an episode or just one) but if they could just split a pairing up then that'd be great. But they enjoy playing things safe so the only thing well be getting is the silent treatment while they keep there distance from each other and occasionally screw around while purposely avoiding the issues between each other.
Promo photos

[Image: 119wmfa.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
I hope that isn't a foreshadowing of the reappearance of the Third Reich Haircut. For the love of god, no!

That looks like a list of excellent pub companions, by the byroads. I'd love to have a drink with Andy Serkis....
Harrison Ford, Patrick Stewart, Pegg, Freeman and Ian McKellen are also welcome.
Wil Wheaton's already there, obviously. In my head.
Arguing with Werner Herzog.
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
(01-28-2014, 07:14 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Promo photos

[Image: 119wmfa.jpg]

I notice the board says "anyone" at the bottom. It's all in the fucking details, writers...

Oh, I forgot. Of course Sheldon 2.0 would be so vague. AND THE HITLER HAIR. DAMMIT. I though we were rid of that...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
Lol yeah, I was disturbed by Sheldon's hair too (back in Season 6), and now it seems the infamous haircut is back. Confused
So Sheldon sharing his plate with somebody and writing "anyone" on his board - we've come a long way pfft. Rolleyes
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35

OH PLEASE...
(01-29-2014, 08:29 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote:

The best line of the series. Heart
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(01-29-2014, 08:52 PM)ses1515 Wrote: The best line of the series. Heart

Mister Ses1515 has used a heart now! He's used a heart! Dammit Pajamas, what have you started!

Why can't we have that beetle from the icon box instead? Or that bit of Lego. Whatever the fuck that's for.

James Earl Jones has a marvelous face...His overall presence is somewhat akin to a gentler version of Brian Blessed.
I fear to think what a more obstreperous version of Blessed would be like...
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Trust No One