0%
0 0%
3 Dirty sock
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.14 The Convention Conundrum
(01-26-2014, 11:15 PM)Gamma12 Wrote: Unfortunately, TPTB have a habit of getting great people to guest star and not following through. They figure just having the person on is enough to draw in viewers(and it is) so they don't put much effort in that storyline. We will see, maybe it's funnier than it looks. I am with you on Sheldon as toddler, enough already.

I'm still upset how they made Bob Newhart hit on Penny and be a Leonard fanboy. I was expecting Wyatt to show up and try to fight Bob over Leonard. Tongue
Notice how Sheldon shares his plate with him ... oh dear Rolleyes

[Image: znrr9udb.png]
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
(01-27-2014, 12:49 AM)Berliner Wrote: Notice how Sheldon shares his plate with him ... oh dear Rolleyes

Yes and it looks so wrong, doesn't it? It doesn't look like Sheldon. What happened to his fear of the billions of shared bacteria? Or his hilarious fear of the three tines fork.

"Three tines is not a fork. Three tines is a trident. Forks are for eating, tridents are for ruling the seven seas." - utter brilliance in a single line HeartBig Grin
(01-27-2014, 01:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 12:49 AM)Berliner Wrote: Notice how Sheldon shares his plate with him ... oh dear Rolleyes

Yes and it looks so wrong, doesn't it? It doesn't look like Sheldon. What happened to his fear of the billions of shared bacteria? Or his hilarious fear of the three tines fork.

"Three tines is not a fork. Three tines is a trident. Forks are for eating, tridents are for ruling the seven seas." - utter brilliance in a single line HeartBig Grin

The de-programming of Sheldon kicked into high gear thanks to Amy. Angry
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-27-2014, 01:03 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:

To shed some positive light on this promo, maybe the shared sundae and Farris wheel ride with JEJ is just some sort of dream sequence. It seems to be a recurring theme this season. I'm sure the writers wouldn't just blatantly destroy the continuity of the character by having Sheldon share food or get on the death trap that is a Farris wheel.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(01-27-2014, 05:32 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: To shed some positive light on this promo, maybe the shared sundae and Farris wheel ride with JEJ is just some sort of dream sequence. It seems to be a recurring theme this season. I'm sure the writers wouldn't just blatantly destroy the continuity of the character by having Sheldon share food or get on the death trap that is a Farris wheel.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sarcasm?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(01-27-2014, 05:39 AM)Major Gripe Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 05:32 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: To shed some positive light on this promo, maybe the shared sundae and Farris wheel ride with JEJ is just some sort of dream sequence. It seems to be a recurring theme this season. I'm sure the writers wouldn't just blatantly destroy the continuity of the character by having Sheldon share food or get on the death trap that is a Farris wheel.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sarcasm?

indeed Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_lflk0nhhvI1qfzju4o1_500.gif]
The following 5 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Jislane35, FranEssi, Tuesday Pajamas

STOP. NO. SHELDON. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Just when I think I might brave an episode, this shit happens. They might as well put him in a string vest and make him eat kebabs out of the bin...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-27-2014, 04:20 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote:

STOP. NO. SHELDON. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Just when I think I might brave an episode, this shit happens. They might as well put him in a string vest and make him eat kebabs out of the bin...

Whilst a gibbon sneezes on his hands Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
(01-27-2014, 05:53 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: indeed Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_lflk0nhhvI1qfzju4o1_500.gif]

I just have to say how much I adore this gif and feel a compulsion to use these pointless things HeartHeartHeart sorry about that.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35