Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper
(01-26-2014, 09:41 AM)Jislane35 Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 09:32 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 06:40 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 05:47 AM)Jislane35 Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 05:19 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Wouldn't that be a sad day. Sad It would prove that the writers were not convinced by shamy themselves if they brought in this character for that purpose. But then I don't believe they are anyway.

THAT or the Shamy's need the reassurance of the Coopers in order for them to feel as if Amy is fully accepted by everyone in Sheldon's life while there being a bigger chance of him never leaving her if his entire family ends up loving her. There was a rumor at Comic-Con about them bringing in Meemaw and the original idea was to have her dislike Amy but then once they heard the Shamy's groan in the audience they backpedalled on what they said and then mentioned about making some changes with that. So you already know what's coming once Sheldon's favorite relative cones to visit.

Well I hope the writers do as they please with this. They never listened to the shennys so why should they listen to the shamys?

The original idea was to have Meemaw dislike her, but I'm sure Amy's charm and can do spirit will change her mind within, oh 22 or 23 minutes.

Oh yeah. Totally. They'll be bonding over his baby pictures and Meemaw sharing stories about his childhood while they both prepare his favorite Eye-Taliban meal. And of course she'll tell Sheldon to not let go of her and to make sure he tells her how he feels about her because she'll bring something 'special' into his life and she has noticed the change she has brought upon him, Amy has made him into a 'better' man and then a year or two later she'll be giving Sheldon the engagement ring his grandfather proposed to her with which will soon be passed on to the next Cooper family line. *sigh* It's all SO predictable.

well geez, how 'bout a spoiler alert next time? Wink

There is no way tbtp will want to anger the Ratings Gods, so we will just have to suffer through this character assassination and hope that they will have mercy on us.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: vzvgbo.jpg]

Mrs. Cooper wants this place to get back on-topic. Maybe we need a Meemaw thread?
OH PLEASE...
(01-26-2014, 10:47 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: [Image: vzvgbo.jpg]

Mrs. Cooper wants this place to get back on-topic. Maybe we need a Meemaw thread?

I do miss Mama Cooper. She hasn't made an appearance since season 5, right? I missed a lot of S6 so I could be wrong.

I wonder how her dynamic with Sheldon is going to change now that there is a grandbaby in the mix....
(01-26-2014, 11:34 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 10:47 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: [Image: vzvgbo.jpg]

I do miss Mama Cooper. She hasn't made an appearance since season 5, right? I missed a lot of S6 so I could be wrong.

I wonder how her dynamic with Sheldon is going to change now that there is a grandbaby in the mix....

Her voice was in this years Christmas episode, (she's credited) but ya, the last time we saw her was season 5.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Here it is, Mary's own page by Check E. Light.

[Image: 9289_900.png]

http://www.shennyhq.com/#!the-dubious-wi...ooper/citd
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad
I love Mary Cooper. The woman is an exact replica of my mom.

I hope she makes another appearance, hopefully the writers won't mess with this character too...

What can ya do? Confused
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-4x03-Mary-Cooper-Cap-24.png]
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Wisp, Jislane35
(02-23-2014, 12:42 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I love Mary Cooper. The woman is an exact replica of my mom.

I hope she makes another appearance, hopefully the writers won't mess with this character too...

What can ya do? Confused
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-4x03-Mary-Cooper-Cap-24.png]

Oh, they will. Just you wait. SharkSharkSharkSharkSharkSharkShark(minimum number of sharks the show has jumped)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Toad
(02-23-2014, 01:02 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Oh, they will. Just you wait. SharkSharkSharkSharkSharkSharkShark(minimum number of sharks the show has jumped)

They're gonna have her adore Amy to bits and pieces and brag about how 'well suited' she is for her Shelly along with Meemaw as well. Morlock They'll probably even stop her from lecturing him on fornicating LOL.
(02-23-2014, 12:42 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I love Mary Cooper. The woman is an exact replica of my mom.

I wish my mother was like Mary, she's great.

@ witchdoctor

At least the icon will get some use. Morlock has competition.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(02-23-2014, 01:26 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I wish my mother was like Mary, she's great.

@ witchdoctor

At least the icon will get some use. Morlock has competition.

Everyone would be lucky to have a mom like her, I honestly don't understand what Sheldon had against her as a kid I mean it's obvious that he loves her but there are times when he just seems a little annoyed with her (I suppose its based on her religious views while he sees things through logic) even though she's just doing her job on being a responsible parent by keeping him in line. Amy does such a horrible job at doing it to the point where it's nothing but emotionally abusive (this is one of the many signs of her being a horrible mother) and I wonder how Mary wood react to that horrible kind of behavior.