20.00%
1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.10 The Property Division Collision
(12-04-2016, 07:21 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: So pretty much I take that the episode was shit and Leonard was shit so yeah... can they go downhill from there?! Can it get worst?! That's the surprise...

It wasn't so much that Leonard was shit, (he was okay) it was that the episode was so tired. The real story, that of Sheldon happily giving 4A over to Leonard and Penny, was buried under a little squabble over a couple of items in the apartment. Which, lets face it, mean NOTHING to the current viewers. The apartment flag... correct me if I'm wrong, was never some huge brobdingnagian monstrosity.

This is the apartment flag which meant anything to leonard and Sheldon!

[Image: vlcsnap-256786.png]

The story about Sheldon making Leonard buy a large one was never covered on the show (as far as I know) so had no emotional connection for the viewer because we only ever saw the damn thing in the dreadful 'Fun with Flags' scenes which no one liked anyway. So why Leonard would even lay claim to it is baffling.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

The episode would have been much more exciting if Leonard and Sheldon were having a real fight over something that actually mattered: THE APARTMENT. If they had covered that, they may have come up with something worth watching a second time. But they are too scared to rock boats. This is why eps like Panty Pinata, where they took risks and showed conflict, will always kick these later eps right up the jacksy.

I'm not a Shamy and never will be but why aren't Sheldon and Amy living in 4A? This is the site of their FWFs shite and its where Sheldon's spot is. Sheldon also has the lease under his name. Why are the writers handing it to Leonard? Its foolhardy. 4A is important and Sheldon is their main star. I just can't get over how much they are ruining their own show with such poor decision making.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, CTR69, QueenOfShebaSays, Berliner, Nutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10.10 The Property Division Collision - by Tuesday Pajamas - 12-04-2016, 05:34 PM