1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.10 The Property Division Collision
Amy's loyalty is absent as usual.

Leonard and Sheldon have a dispute over dividing up their property now that Sheldon is moving out permanently. Sheldon rents out his old room to an old guy in retaliation played by Christopher Lloyd. Stuart and Raj become too entangled in Howard and Bernadette's business causing tension.
Business as usual, Lamy gangs on Sheldon and Penny doesn't want to get involved. At least there's that.

RIP Sheldon's spot

The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Sheldonkn, Kimk26
(11-28-2016, 04:45 PM)CTR69 Wrote: Business as usual, Lamy gangs on Sheldon and Penny doesn't want to get involved. At least there's that.

RIP Sheldon's spot

The current season has a lot of "RIP ..." moments. This show has become totally unrecognizable and is really not worth watching anymore.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 2 users Like Berliner's post:
  • Nutz, Kimk26
The promo photos are available. http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/the-big...-1010.html

Please don't use direct links the STV website as they 'break' them. I load them somewhere else to link them.

[Image: 109387_WB_0530b_FULL_zpsdxepydhi.jpg]
[Image: 109376_WB_0318b_FULL_zpsgp8bpsrh.jpg]
[Image: 109376_WB_0476b_FULL_zpsaxvqk2zl.jpg]

Ewwwww nooooooooo Confused Confused Confused (sorry but what is it about Leonard that makes my skin crawl? the idea of him naked just Puke I know that's mean but eeek)

[Image: 109387_WB_0676b_FULL_zpszd8g7kd0.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
Sweet baby Jesus PJ, put a damn warning warning out next time before posting pictures that make people want to  Puke And grab for the  brainbleach 

I'm not sure what's worse, having to see that ugly ass painting again, or Leonard wearing the apartment flag.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77, Kimk26
(11-29-2016, 02:57 PM)Nutz Wrote: Sweet baby Jesus PJ, put a damn warning warning out next time before posting pictures that make people want to  Puke And grab for the  brainbleach 

I'm not sure what's worse, having to see that ugly ass painting again, or Leonard wearing the apartment flag.

But Kaley with bare feet...  Heart

It evens out
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77, Kimk26
(11-28-2016, 10:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Leonard and Sheldon have a dispute over dividing up their property now that Sheldon is moving out permanently. Sheldon rents out his old room to an old guy in retaliation played by Christopher Lloyd.

Molaro said that "they will play with the housing situation , although it will initially be no new roommate agreement . But this does not mean that there can be no temporary experiments ."

He really seems to be a huge LIAR Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Kimk26
(11-30-2016, 03:00 AM)Ratman77 Wrote:
Molaro said that "they will play with the housing situation , although it will initially be no new roommate agreement . But this does not mean that there can be no temporary experiments ."

He really seems to be a huge LIAR Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They are literally ruining everything that was once iconic about the show. The new 'living arrangements' that the other fans have been pushing for suck. It's Sheldon apartment. And it should have stayed Sheldon's apartment, Leonard should have been evicted. Leonard should have moved. Sheldon's spot is yet another damaged piece of Bang history. I guess I just don't get how Sheldon can give up his apartment. The argument over collectibles is a distraction.

"If my life were expressed as a function on a 4 dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot would be 0.0.0.0"

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
(11-30-2016, 05:31 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "If my life were expressed as a function on a 4 dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot would be 0.0.0.0"

I really miss the old days. Sad  I mean there were so many little things to which I could relate too! And no to mention Sheldon's countless anecdotes and little facts about physics, mathematics and chemistry. It was funny AND interesting. Every time I tuned in to watch the next episode, I was really eager to know what Sheldon would do next. Would it be a crazy idea as to how to make his "enemies" go mad or a genius discovery which would rock the science world? Or a super crazy experiment etc.

And today ... nothing, Sheldon has become a shadow of its former self.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 4 users Like Berliner's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant, CTR69, Kimk26
(11-29-2016, 02:49 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ewwwww nooooooooo Confused Confused Confused (sorry but what is it about Leonard that makes my skin crawl? the idea of him naked just Puke I know that's mean but eeek)

[Image: 109387_WB_0676b_FULL_zpszd8g7kd0.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m8kg5v62mQ1rrndevo1_r1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26