Homo Novus: Where Is He Now?
(01-15-2014, 07:30 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I see Amy as an Annie Wilkes type character. I can just see her tying poor, heavily drugged Sheldon to a bed and obliterating his legs with a hammer, a look of insipid calm on her face.

[Image: tumblr_mbw5buezYt1qm3da2o1_500.gif]

"You said we were having a romantic evening tonight."

Oh, my God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Annie Wikles parallel. Misery was on TV the other day, and Annie totally reminded me of Amy. And isn't it even scarier that the man Annie is obsessed with and takes hostage is called Paul SHELDON!! *mind blown*
The following 3 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Wisp, Gamma, CassandraElise
(01-15-2014, 07:46 PM)FranEssi Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 07:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: LOL it totally is. I think it's Amy, have you noticed how much tea he seems to be drinking these days?

LOL! True!

(01-15-2014, 07:30 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I see Amy as an Annie Wilkes type character. I can just see her tying poor, heavily drugged Sheldon to a bed and obliterating his legs with a hammer, a look of insipid calm on her face.

Oh, my God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Annie Wikles parallel. Misery was on TV the other day, and Annie totally reminded me of Amy. And isn't it even scarier that the man she is obsessed with and takes hostage is called Paul SHELDON!! *mind blown*

*Twilight Zone music*
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(01-15-2014, 07:46 PM)FranEssi Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 07:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: LOL it totally is. I think it's Amy, have you noticed how much tea he seems to be drinking these days?

LOL! True!

Oh, my God, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Annie Wikles parallel. Misery was on TV the other day, and Annie totally reminded me of Amy. And isn't it even scarier that the man she is obsessed with and takes hostage is called Paul SHELDON!! *mind blown*

now stop it, you heard the ep. Amy is irresistible not scary. Doncha know!
The following 1 user Likes taffinabean's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
That gif sums up my feelings on the subject. Thanks. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FranEssi
Sheldon was kidnapped by shapeshifting aliens in the Arctic, replaced by one of their own. After an epic escape from their base, involving much McGyvering and not a few explosions, and a literal crash course in how to pilot an alien shuttle, he has made his slow way home across the States, Bruce Banner-like, helping various citizens on the way, until he arrives back for an epic showdown with the thing that has stolen his face and his life. Bonus points if the Abomination is another 'observer', and can be finished off by the application of either caustic cleaning products or blunt force trauma. (It would be cathartic)
The following 6 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Berliner, Wisp, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35, Nutz
(01-15-2014, 08:25 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Sheldon was kidnapped by shapeshifting aliens in the Arctic, replaced by one of their own. After an epic escape from their base, involving much McGyvering and not a few explosions, and a literal crash course in how to pilot an alien shuttle, he has made his slow way home across the States, Bruce Banner-like, helping various citizens on the way, until he arrives back for an epic showdown with the thing that has stolen his face and his life. Bonus points if the Abomination is another 'observer', and can be finished off by the application of either caustic cleaning products or blunt force trauma. (It would be cathartic)

Yes and he has to rip it's face off to reveal the creature underneath. :p

Or maybe Sheldon really did open a portal to another universe in 43 Pecularity.

And that's when the 'thing' got through. And it screams "we came to breed with humans gggggrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh" with red blood shot eyes. The Big Bang Horror Show.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp, Gamma
I was not sure where to put this gif I came across on Tumblr, but I am posting it in this thread since Sheldon's clone and Sheldon doubled by mitosis have been mentioned here!

http://sowk7.tumblr.com/post/63873749478
The following 2 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad
(02-16-2014, 02:36 PM)FranEssi Wrote: I was not sure where to put this gif I came across on Tumblr, but I am posting it in this thread since Sheldon's clone and Sheldon doubled by mitosis have been mentioned here!

http://sowk7.tumblr.com/post/63873749478

O MARY MOTHER OF GOD THAT'S TERRIFYING.....

Here it is in full glory. Thanks very much FranEssi...I THINK...

[Image: tumblr_mubv7mzfzj1r3jyz9o1_r2_500.gif]

It's like an infinite Sass-Loop....
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35, devilbk, Wisp
You're welcome, Major! I knew you would like it! It's GOOD terrifying, and mesmerizing too, isn't it?
(And thanks for making it appear on here. I had the link to the Tumblr page but had no idea how to find the URL to the image itself. Yeah, I told you I was computer/technology-illiterate. Undecided)
I...can't....look away....it IS MESMERISING...
I'd like to watch it escalate from a mere "eyebrow-off" to full scale physical warfare....
Those two slapping the bejaysus out of each other would be hilarious. I remember Frasier once pleaded with Niles not to fight his doppelganger, because it would look "too weird"

Er, re technical difficulties, if you right-click on any image/gif on the blasted internet, an option to "Copy Image Location" should come up....Copy it! Then paste it in the little image box when you reply to a thread. Like norm.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp