0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.08 The Brain Bowl Incubation
Some more fun with the promos. Man, these last episodes provided me lots of material and inspiration to fix.

[Image: Nu_Sheldon.jpg]
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26, Nutz, chaotic temptation, Berliner, Ratman77
This has to be the worst episode they have ever written. Jim Parsons is very sexy and this may set the actor up to play a romantic lead in the future but Sheldon is no where to be seen. He’s nowhere in the early scene where he’s gushing over a few cells and being a total shit to Bernadette. And certainly not in the seduction scene. They couldn’t have jumped any more sharks.

I liked Raj and Issabella.

Jim's flamenco was very funny but it wasn't Sheldon, this is Sheldon. Awkward and uncomfortable.

[Image: sheldon-chachacha.gif]

This is Sheldon from The Pants Alternative after he finds out how much he humilaited himself.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

He's mortiifed!!!! because he was a mature, adult character only occasioanlly prone to childlike behaviour. He's so different now. An idiot puppet being pulled around to make money for the creators.

Sheldon: "Oh, Lord, this couldn’t be any more humiliating."

Us: "Give it a minute, Molaro's in charge!"
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, CTR69, Gamma, Ratman77, Idle Miscreant, Toad, chaotic temptation
Us: they can't retconn Sheldon more than this.
Molaro: hold my beer.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77, Idle Miscreant, Toad
I don't know who the hell that person was, but it wasn't Sheldon Cooper. However, that wasn't the most unbelievable part of the episode for me. The really unbelievable part, would be the character that has lied and manipulated Sheldon for the last 5+ years to have sex with him at any opportunity, didn't want sex. Seriously WTF? Like anyone could believe that someone who hides "over night" clothes on the off chance she might get some wouldn't already be on birth control pills or would have any problem taking the morning after pill if it meant having sex with her sexy toddler..... So many Morlocks.

This thing was so bad I'm not even sure the fires of Mordor could destroy it.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 7 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77, CTR69, Idle Miscreant, Toad, devilbk, chaotic temptation
(11-13-2016, 01:07 AM)Nutz Wrote: I don't know who the hell that person was, but it wasn't Sheldon Cooper. However, that wasn't the most unbelievable part of the episode for me. The really unbelievable part, would be the character that has lied and manipulated Sheldon for the last 5+ years to have sex with him at any opportunity, didn't want sex. Seriously WTF? Like anyone could believe that someone who hides "over night" clothes on the off chance she might get some wouldn't already be on birth control pills or would have any problem taking the morning after pill if it meant having sex with her sexy toddler..... So many Morlocks.

It's a recon that even mainstream viewers won't buy. Amy is a woman who has been dropping innuendos for years. So much so it became a running joke for several seasons. So yeah, it just feels like they are rushing the end of the show.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
(11-13-2016, 01:07 AM)Nutz Wrote: I don't know who the hell that person was, but it wasn't Sheldon Cooper. However, that wasn't the most unbelievable part of the episode for me. The really unbelievable part, would be the character that has lied and manipulated Sheldon for the last 5+ years to have sex with him at any opportunity, didn't want sex. Seriously WTF? Like anyone could believe that someone who hides "over night" clothes on the off chance she might get some wouldn't already be on birth control pills or would have any problem taking the morning after pill if it meant having sex with her sexy toddler..... So many Morlocks.

What the hell.....?

What for a idea is that now?

After all this years Amy forced and manipulated him to became him into her bed, NOW its her who  says no???

It shows how domineering Amy is, and all should only work if she has the control and that only she wants to be the trigger for everything.

What the hell, does Sheldon see in her???

And what is about him?

Do the authors have to change the rolls? Do they want to make him now to the horny burdock and her to the "iceberg"?

That he should run after her?

For sex?

They have done a many painfull things and changes over his character. But if they really want to do THIS, it would be the absolute top of disrespect.

[Image: tumblr_o06se9kc911spln4go1_500.gif?w=1200]
The following 5 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • CTR69, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad
Here's the kicker, Sheldon doesn't want children because of love or affection towards Amy. It was only when he saw the cells experiment, he became interested in having children, which led to seducing her.

He doesn't care about her, but since the experiment showed promising results, he just needs her for his offspring.

Now I wonder how that experiment would go with Penny's cells...
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk
Remember they already had a version of this plot back in The Vintage Years...Season 4, "The Robotic Manipulation"

Sheldon wants Penny to carry the baby, as she has "broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigor".

Penny also threatens to tell his mother if he tries to make a test-tube baby.

[Image: tumblr_l98d28cZzj1qa7qulo1_500.png]

Sheldon and Penny have been through all this shit before...They are the show's eternal, cyclical relationship. As Toad has pointed out in her surreal series, they're stuck in a Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead scenario...or "Waiting for Lorre".
Wine
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • CTR69, Nutz, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas
The thing I liked about the Penny/Sheldon baby experiment scene was it was funny because Penny just grimaced but was in no way threatened and Amy was onboard.

The underlining dynamic about this Amy baby experiment is the way Sheldon behaved. He completely ignored her feelings, she said NO and the way he kept on at her was not pleasant to watch. He was an utter creep. She'd told him she didn't want to get pregnant and he acted as though it was nothing more significant than ordering a pizza. Sheldon doesn't care one iota about Amy. This is kind of what she deserves though. Love should be natural, not a series of attempts to recon someone's affections away from the things they love and back onto you, not a long campaign of personality adjustments through force and moodiness, not through pretending to help someone when really you want them to love you in a different way to what they seem capable. Sheldon has been brain washed into believing he's in love but what I see in his behaviour is not love.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Gamma

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Moonbase, CTR69, Toad, Gamma, devilbk, Nutz