0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.08 The Brain Bowl Incubation
(11-05-2016, 10:38 PM)CTR69 Wrote: OMFG, bittered and fat Amy...

How can people live with this:                                             Instead of this??
[Image: Pemy.jpg]

That Amy picture is a perfect promo for Misery. 

This Halloween season be afraid, be very afraid. Amy Farrah Fowler IS Annie Wilkes
In Misery.

Do what she says ...... or else.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
(11-05-2016, 11:39 PM)Nutz Wrote: That Amy picture is a perfect promo for Misery. 

This Halloween season be afraid, be very afraid. Amy Farrah Fowler IS Annie Wilkes
In Misery.

Do what she says ...... or else.

The look of love hate.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26, Ratman77
(11-05-2016, 08:00 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: How about this Big Grin Wow can you imagine what these two would be like if they danced?!!!!!

[Image: tumblr_og66orXl6z1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]

Shenny tango! Sheldon bites a rose and shows Penny the real dance, not that retarded thing that almost killed Leonard couple of eps ago.
So they dance for minutes, sparks fly and everything. Leonard is getting jealous and at the end, Sheldon leans her over with "You see how it's done, Leonard?" Leaving Penny completely blushed and bedazzled. For extra cheesy effect, throw in their dream french kiss.
The following 4 users Like CTR69's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26, Shellsyke, Ratman77
*Objection Tango by Shakira starts playing in the background as Sheldon sweeps Penny off her feet...*
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
And the sex dungeon? look at the way she looks at Sheldon. She should just leave Leonard there!

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-11-05-at-095222.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
She's so excited to see him! Well it is Sheldon's dream... clearly it's his subconscious wanting Penny to tie Leonard up, "hurt him" and toss him aside and then run off with him...

Wait... didn't Jim wear that outfit for the Rocky Horror Picture Show performance?
Bitches be crazy. 
[Image: 0322-parsons-landscape-1.jpg]
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant
There we go... no wears fishnets better than Jim and Kaley...
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Ratman77
Amy's appearance is neither here nor there, in my bleary morning opinion...it's her bloody personality. She theoretically could be adorable if she weren't
A) Manipulative B) Self-pitying C) An Overwhelming Joysuck

The most despicable woman in TBBT, Alicia, was superficially similar to Penny in appearance. But dear god she was a rotten character. Ramona, Plimpton....likewise.  
Winkle was short, slouched and dressed frumpily, but it suited her, particularly coupled with her wit and general brilliance, and the fact that she didn't give a damn what anyone thought.

Personally, Winkle's closer to my "type"...I like pale, broody-looking fuckers. Obviously Penny's bloody gorgeous, but I find an enormous amount of this attractiveness is her warmth, vaguely chaotic (mildly violent junior rodeo) personality, and comedic charm. Put Fowler's personality inside Penny and you'd get the high queen of toxic abominations...She'd be Fowler plus POWER. She'd be worse than Alicia!

It's the self-pity, and the obsession with being SEEN to be popular, that irks me most about Amy. It's also the same two things that bother me about Leonard. Penny his trophy wife, who he's never seemed to give an actual shit about, but who he LOVES showing off, and his ever-present bitching about "not catching a break". Jesus wept man, you couldn't have caught MORE of a break! White, well-educated, well-off man in California, with no philosophical inclinations to cause him any despair...    

And Amy, still trying to recreate her high school years, as though having a boyfriend is the be-all and end-all of existence! Who the hell yearns for those days? Where's the depth in that! And her scenting and five-year goddamn plan...attempts to contort Sheldon into her suburban fantasy...her constant lying...Like Leonard stealing Penny's mail and sabotaging her friendships...Sabotaging the arctic (no we haven't forgotten).

And the gormless husk of Sheldon flamencos throughout... 

[Image: EjaNy.gif]

WHERE IS BLACK ADDER. WHERE IS VINTAGE SHELDON.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • CTR69, Nutz, Toad, Kimk26, chaotic temptation, Berliner, Ratman77
Last line with the signature made me chuckle. Which is more smile than I have ever seen from AFF. Does she ever smile (Point C)?

Kaley can slip those in like a pro:
[Image: 1476204512469529.gif]

Arctic Expedition - never forget.
The following 4 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Kimk26, Ratman77