25.00%
1 25.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.03 The Dependence Transcendence
Tensions rise when the boys struggle to complete their government project on time and Sheldon tries an energy drink to stay awake. Also, Penny and Amy go to a “party” at Bert (Brian Posehn) the geologist’s house, and Kooothrappali learns Bernadette’s true feelings about her pregnancy when they clean out the future baby room."

Airs : Oct 3

Seriously Amy's face is enough for me to scream: "NO SHAMY". How can they put her with our beautiful lad? PFf! Shamy suck, she should be with Bret, or Stuart, or Raj.

The ironic thing is about this popularity plot is that SHELDON is most popular character on the show. This whole thing about him not being cool or handsome is bullcrap!

The promos pictures are HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbUIMo3AMzo
There are two sneak peeks on the CBS site.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/09/the-big...-1003.html
Leonard's a mean fuck. He just has to rub it in...

I truly hope that Penny doesn't smile or laugh at that joke that Leonard makes at Sheldon... they've really made Leonard a real dick to Sheldon. Sheldon honestly hasn't done anything recently that deserves that sort of treatment. It's not like Sheldon is sarcastic and dishes it back. But I guess that's all Leonard has... his wife puts him down... his idiot best friend is still smarter than him (and taller)
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
It sounds to me, like Sheldon would like to go to that "party" with Penny and make her company. Or am I clutching to straws here?

Amy is not even upset anymore, when he blows off her invitation. She accepted the fact that Sheldon will only spend as little time with her as possible.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Ratman77
I have to say I am surprised that I actually really like these two and this scene! They ahve given them a dynamic we haven't seen before and its good. Raj is also funny in this.

Rajette!!! I could ship it.

I already shipping Amy with Bert Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Bamy - gotta love it. sass
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • lilyben3, Shellsyke, Ratman77, Nutz
I didn't mind this episode as much as I thought I would. Sheldon wasn't the manic-Mr. Bean-twit that I was expecting and I felt there was sympathy for him. Even though there's this change in the shows dynamic where everyone laughs AT Sheldon now, not WITH Sheldon. In the early years, the dynamic was different. Sheldon was funnier because he made fun of the normal and it was clever. Of course mainstream audiences couldn't handle an imperfect, intelligent and unapologising character. They are weak! I loved him.

Anyway... the rest of it was okay. Bernadette talking about how she doesn't feel maternal was refreshing. This idea that women always want kids and if you don't then you must be abnormal and all the female competition which verges on a kind of feminine machismo about the subject, rarely gets discussed. I thought it was in keeping with early depletions of Bernadette so I'm pleased they did this. They have found a new use for Raj which almost works.

Penny agreeing to go to Burt's was too much of a stretch though! She gets enough of feeling uneducated around the others and would never put herself in that situation. Also, did Amy really need this ego boost? She happily reminded Penny she wasn't smart. Amy could quite easily become a real bitch. There's some interesting undercurrents going on with these two characters which almost have real life parallel. In 10.02 Amy actually uses the bitch word towards Penny and Penny gives a lip curl that speaks volumes. I wasn't as annoyed by the popularity line as I thought I'd be (taping reports can be deceptive) it sort of worked. Although, no ones as popular on the show as Sheldon, you can put whatever you like in the dialogue...

Amy and Bert would be an interesting combo. I like Bert. I can imagine them together. Sheldon and Amy are done, too childish and creepy. Amy and Bert. YES!! Bamy.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, devilbk, Kimk26
The A plot: I did enjoy the guys getting their Science on, Sheldon wasn't a complete idiot and there were some fun (and cute) moments but I thought the Sheldon on caffeine story was told better in Work Song. I have a problem believing that the Sheldon today who drinks alcohol (episode dependent of course) wouldn't have already caved on Coffee (since his whole reason he didn't drink coffee, or alcohol was he promised is mother he wouldn't do drugs). I'm also a little disappointed in the way they used the Flash, it was a cheap laugh and I'm a sad that this is what we get when we finally get a superhero on the show. The message: Supers just are pimps and pushers kids, go outside, give up the freaky geek stuff and find a girl to make you normal. Grade: 1 Penny Blossom

The B Plot: Was enjoyable. I always enjoy Raj and Bernadette interacting together, the scene with him saying he was going to be in the delivery room was great and seeing the old Bernie who didn't want a child was refreshing (I guess there is no doubt now that this was an oops baby) Most of my laughter happened during their scenes. Grade: 2 Penny Blossoms

The C Plot: Unnecessary and awful. Penny wanting to go and be the stupid person in the room? Penny being happy that people think Leonard tricked her into a marriage (not that her confession of being worn down sounds any better) and Amy's slam on Penny and her High School was just cruel. Seriously with friends like these.... Grade: 3 Dirty Socks

Overall Grade: Neutral Zone
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26